View Single Post
Old 15-06-2014, 02:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzaack
Thanks for an amazing response Egadanagade, you seem to be really open minded and a charm-full or humble person, since you seem to understand your own understanding and perspective of things doesn't make it the ultimate right and truth for everyone else.

I respect that.

I too, to some point believe AP is also such a thing, a different truth for everyone, but I'd like to think there is more than just a "AP" sensation in all of this, we call this experience "Astral Projection" or "Astral Travel" etc, but who are we to call it anything? What do we actually know about it? This is literally a whole new world -- so to speak.

I finally somewhat understand the grasp of this whole thing, and now it seems so funny and ridiculous when people try to AP once and are frustrated they didn't achieve it. I was once like that, wanted to get it FAST and ENJOY FLYING!! hehe.

Now I am ready to take it slow, gain experience, gain knowledge not just about AP in particular but in the whole, lets say, spiritual world all-together, what I'm saying is I'm ready to accept this will be my life-long journey.

Thanks for that, Ryzaack. You give me too much credit. Secretly I think I have it figured out just like everyone else. But then, as I mentioned? I'm just as biased as everyone else, lol. I'll at least say that as far as astral projecting goes? I like my personal truth. It's something that I can easily live with, even if it turns out to be proven someday to be nothing more than our imagination. Whatever it is, I'm grateful for the experiences.