View Single Post
Old 29-12-2010, 05:50 PM
mac

It matters not whether we agree or disagree, Lynn... This thread is anyway not about me.

My purpose (if I have any) in this thread is simply to be a sounding board, a facilitator with the hope that it will provide others with an alternative/alternate viewpoint which they may wish to consider.

I expressed my own position only because I'm a member and I had suggested that members might wish to do that. My view has no importance.

After considerable time and effort on this point of mediumship I am now viewing the whole situation very differently from how I once used to. I've 'spoken' and listened to many sincere individuals whose take on the matter I have accepted as different to the 'old' one I learned in my earlier years.

As a consequence of all this I've also learned to accept different views and different standpoints yet at the same time trying to keep one type of personal attribute clearly defined compared with another type.

I won't go down that path again as it's been well trod, there's nothing new to say....