Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 04-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Master
We are all matrixers

We are all matrixers and tricksters.

What is matrixing?

Recognizing other humans, and the faces of parents, is the first skill a baby learns. Pattern recognition of this sort is also a survival tool, giving the earliest humans a way to spot predators in hiding. The skill is so fundamental that, when presented with a random set of patterns the human brain attempts to make sense of what it sees. If it can possibly resolve that random pattern into a familiar object or image, it will.

Examples:

• The Face on Mars. This infamous picture seems to show the shape of a human face on the surface of Mars, but later pictures of the same area demonstrated that the image was the product of natural features and shadow.
  • Car design. The front of a car - the grill, headlights, and shape of the hood - often resemble a face. Designers pay attention to this, giving family cars a friendlier "face", and sports cars a more aggressive one.
  • The appearance of "holy" figures in surprising places. The images of Christ, the Virgin Mary or other figures of faith have appeared in locations as diverse as stained concrete, windows and food.
  • Shapes in clouds. Probably the most immediately familiar form of matrixing, anyone who has looked into the sky and thought "that cloud looks just like..." has experienced a form of harmless matrixing.
  • Rorschach ink blot tests. These depend on a sort of directed matrixing, with the person taking the test allowing their subconsciousness to make the ink shape suggest something, or form patterns.
And of course... fairies!

I will show some pictures I made, and I will zoom in and make them blurry and I'll let you play with it. Original photo plus edited ones will be shown:

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/Chrysaetos/1.jpg?t=1291475617
I have enlarged the fruit on the left. As you can see, it's open, and it looks as if someone is in there, trying to eat from it. My guess is that it's a fairy who's having her breakfast. I have also taken interest in the green light (to the right). I believe it's an orb, or some kind of spiritual energy. And in the middle, we can see another fruit and again, it's as if someone, or something, is in there. If you look good, you can see two hands.

Now, let's see the original photo: http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/Chrysaetos/2.jpg?t=1291475643

Chewed on that one?
Here's a very interesting photo: http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/Chrysaetos/3.jpg?t=1291475667

You can see a lot of faces in there. Activate your third eye and the secrets will be given to you. Spiritual lights can be seen too..

Original photo: http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/Chrysaetos/4.jpg?t=1291475690

By no means am I trying to tell fairies or elemental spirits exist or not. I am showing you how easy it is to ''see'' things. After all, we are all matrixers and tricksters, and if you ask me, we need to understand this to separate the bull from the truth.

Now if those beings exist, we would easily see them. Everyone would, and so called ''awareness'' is just an excuse to dismiss investigation. If they can be captured, they should be visible in sharp pictures. They're shy, we're told. And some of us believe it. These kind of phenomena only seem to be ''working'' in the darkened places, and when we turn up the lights a little, they suddenly ''vanish''..?

Truth does not fear investigation.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 04-12-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:14 PM
eraser

Fine post Chrysaetos. I very much hope it is allowed to stand.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Master
Yes, it is a good post. Why wouldn't it be allowed to stand?

Isn't it great that both sides of an issue are allowed to be heard in the same forum? Those who want to believe can believe and those who want to chalk it up to something else can do so as well. So nice to keep the viewpoints separate and respectful, no one trying to prove that someone else is wrong.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:06 PM
Suspended
Yay to matrixing.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Summerkat

Excellent post Chrysaetos. In art we are also aware that the brain does this. With just a few vague brushstrokes artists can suggest the form of a person.. and what people "see" is what they are filling in themselves. Matrixing is a new word to me but the idea is the same.

One problem is that some of the popular books today on nature spirits and the Fae actually encourage readers to look for faces in bushes or faces in rocks or faces anywhere in nature. Its not hard to do. The authors say those are nature spirits. Really? Hmmm... Thats funny cause I've seen artists USE that as a tool to create art especially fantasy art. The combinations of light and shadow mixed with lines and hollows and so forth can easily become *symbol* to the brain suggestive of a face. We don't need the whole thing, just parts of it for the brain to go "Aha! I see something" Yet it is not truly spirit. It is a trick of the brain as you've said.

The people will say the photos are real. Yes the photo itself is real..it was taken with a camera but what they are saying is in the photo (nature spirit) is not a real nature spirit.

Spirit is energy but if it is genuine it will be perceived the way its been through the ages ..without a camera. Its funny that those who so insist that these are spirit can only get them with a camera. Take away the camera and they got nothing.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerkat
Spirit is energy but if it is genuine it will be perceived the way its been through the ages ..without a camera. Its funny that those who so insist that these are spirit can only get them with a camera. Take away the camera and they got nothing.
Yes, my thoughts exactly. Personally I have no problem with the possible existence of various other-dimensional creatures, but no such thing has been proved yet.
Unless of course, there is evidence. Preferably, unedited videos of excellent quality where we can clearly identify them and see them move.

I did some search on it, and it's also called pareidolia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 05-12-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:34 AM
Summerkat

Wow that tree is kewl! Looks like a body wrapped around the tree. Love it! I don't have any photos like that, wish I did. Great optical illusion! :)
Old 05-12-2010, 05:53 AM
Celeste

Book1

So are you basically saying, what we are seeing can be something as simple as eye strain????

Old 05-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
So are you basically saying, what we are seeing can be something as simple as eye strain????

I think it's important to keep the mind open to all possibilities, even the ones we aren't particularly keen on.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Master
People love matrixing so much, that they consciously stimulate it:

If you have never seen a car, your guess would be it's a spirit....

It just has to be a spirit, guys!