Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Neville

Infinite beings incarcerated in finite shells

This ain't it, It's merely a chapter in your souls journey. Surely then we should not allow the very hard personal knocks in this one life time to colour our existence this time around. But we do, don't we ?

So we go through life feeling damaged in any number of ways, all of which are personal and very real to us.

Yet, if you consider the process of creation and your very integral and important part in it you get a hint that you are a part of something significantly greater than this one life alone,

Rise above your story in this one life and come to terms with the fact that you are an integral part of creation and specifically that this you now is but a blink of the eye and that there is a significantly greater proportion of you that is non corporeal than is in what you call living this one life.

You are much, much greater. like the tip of the comet, there is much more behind you.

Think of this when you experience the victim mentality when pertaining to this one existence,

You now, your life is just the toe in one particular pool.

Yeah I get some of you might not have realised it yet, but you know what ? You are brilliant. You might not feel very brilliant. but you are to me.
Old 29-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Neville

Afterthought,

I am in no way attempting to devalue this one life, I am suggesting that it is much, much better than it would at first appear to be.
Old 29-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Master
Hello Neville,

I thank you for the words of encouragement. To me, get a sense of realizing that our potential(s) is greater then one may dare to imagine.

Yes there can be comfort found in the trust that we are Creations' children.
Still, there is the living of this life and its responsibilities. I do not feel you are refuting this, it is just part of the puzzle, I suppose.

For me it comes down to what one places one trust in. In the temporary or in the eternal and finding the balance of the two and we are of both at this moment.

Not detracting from your wonderful message, just adding some thoughts it has brought to me.

Thank you again.

Love and Blessings
Old 29-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Scibat

I wish I had that same knowledge as you do Neville. I am still struggling with the idea that we only get this one life and when its over, we're done. I think I would be infinitely happier and more at peace if I knew what you knew.

Thanks for your words anyway, they are at least hopeful.
Old 30-05-2011, 04:36 AM
Master
Incarcerated?

That doesn't sound like a fun way of seeing it.

I prefer to think of the body-mind as a vehicle for the soul and spirit to interact and evolve in this world.

And, Scibat... one vehicle in a series, as our true nature is neither born nor dies. You can come to know this for yourself through meditation.

Xan

Old 30-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Experiencer
I also prefer "incarnated" rather than incarcerated. I believe we chose to be here in these outfits for the grand play of physical life. If I felt incarcerated here I would have to have some strong words for the warden!

I love knowing the depth of my true existence while at the same time experiencing what there is here while in a physical body.

Love and Light
Old 30-05-2011, 12:26 PM
jackie-b

What an encouraging, inspiring post, Neville...thank you
Old 30-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleStrength
I also prefer "incarnated" rather than incarcerated. I believe we chose to be here in these outfits for the grand play of physical life. If I felt incarcerated here I would have to have some strong words for the warden!

I love knowing the depth of my true existence while at the same time experiencing what there is here while in a physical body.

Love and Light

Perhaps you are correct, I personally would have chosen incarnated also but it was not my message to convey

The inspired message , I feel was specifically aligned to those who do feel this life is a burden a prison of emotional and physical anguish.

I only give what I get anyway

I think the message came from pretty high up as it all seemed very profound to me, the crux of the message seems sound enough though.

Best wishes Neville.
Old 31-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Master
Love the body. Embrace it and receive it with kindness and love. It is the temple of the soul.

The body is the innocent scapegoat for all negative thoughts and desires...and the vehicle for our higher, metaphysical existence in the physical world, where all growth and evolution of the spirit occurs for us.

And since we still need to grow and evolve, incarnation in the body is our only passport to an evolved and radiant soul.

Peace,
7L
Old 01-06-2011, 05:52 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
The inspired message , I feel was specifically aligned to those who do feel this life is a burden a prison of emotional and physical anguish.

Gotcha! Thanks for sharing it "as is" then!

Love and Light