Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Health (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Detoxifying the body (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=89334)

twilightsuzi 06-08-2015 03:19 AM

Detoxifying the body

does anyone have a routine on how to detoxify your body?

I usually avoid fast food and processed foods all together - but this past week or so I've been out a lot at restaurants with my friends. now I feel icky.

also, I am on my time of month :icon_frown:

Love and Light, Suzan

nummi 06-08-2015 07:01 AM

Most importantly all raw.
Then no toxin and poison containing foods. As clean and pure and nutritious foods as you can get.

Things that are easy and quick to digest.

*Raw real eggs. No commercial garbage.
*Berries. Blackcurrants are very good.
*Cherries or similar. They are juicy, containing lots of good clean water and other things.
*Cucumbers. Lots of clean water in them.
*Leafy greens.
*Drinking good clean water. Drinking mineral water. Magnesium is important. I recommend making own mineral water form mineral salts (MgCl2 or MgSO4 the most important ingredients; then pink or black Himalayan salt or some similar good salts; baking soda - a mix of these is enough).
*Eating garlic and onions (kills harmful organisms and gives some essential minerals).
*Fermented vegetables (good for gut health and functioning, and kills some harmful organisms).
*Apple cider vinegar water (kills some harmful organisms).
*"Isometric", stretching exercises (yoga uses these also). And running. Body removes some toxins with sweat.
*Clean air.
*Sunlight.

ravenstar 06-08-2015 01:47 PM

Shake, rattle and row :)
Most likely your lymphatic system needs to be drained of toxins and this system doesn't have a pump like the circulation system does. The lymphatic system relies on body movement to transport the lymph through the body as well as release the buildup of toxins. Every time we contract a muscle, the muscle rubs against numerous lymph vessels, stimulating them to to keep the lymph vessels moving.

Black_Onyx 18-08-2015 09:58 PM

Lemon water is good.

Miss Hepburn 18-08-2015 10:56 PM

Lemon with pure water.
Okra for 2 days.
No salt, for me that's a big deal!

If I need protein... cook up organic egg whites once a day.
In fact I think I will do that tomorrow.
Just for the day.

I've been doing about 900 calories for the last 40 days...lost 12 pounds feel GREAT! So much energy!
Gosh we really need so little.
I had all this stored fat my body used up, yay!
That's gotta be good..sure looks good! :tongue:

White Transmigration 07-09-2015 09:47 PM

Making some smoothies would be a great idea to add in your routine.

Include clean mineral water along with fruits, leafy greens and raw foods that help your vibration in the smoothies and will gradually help towards detoxifying your body.

Heaven 05-10-2015 06:14 PM

When I want to detox my body I just eat fruits and vegetables and drink water. No junk food at all. I can only do it for one full day, if I push myself two days.

Marcus79 05-10-2015 06:22 PM

I encourage everyone to try organic moringa, it is not only good for detoxing but sorts all manner of health issues.

sonokampo 21-10-2015 08:00 PM

It feels important to take an ultimate decision and only eat organic food and drink alcalic water.
If you have to visit restaurants, you can eat small portions and avoid eating bread or sugary things. That diminishes the 'damage', but first of all 'enjoy your meals';

MIND POWER 26-10-2015 01:41 AM

Detoxification is always happening in the body 24/7, so therefore you need to keep this in mind. And just do one thing each day which promotes detoxification, and quite simply........the one thing you should be doing is just drinking plenty of water. Well that's what i do anyway (Just drink water), but if you wanted to take it to extremes....

Then i would say to add more algae's such as Chlorella into your diet! i mean its space food for a reason. It has all the essential nutrients that you body needs to detoxify and repair itself......its the perfect food to be honest from that view point.