Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Ev's Artness (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8294)

Evaah 25-12-2010 02:06 AM

Ev's Artness

4 Attachment(s)
I figured since most of the stuff I want to illustrate as an artist is spiritual in some way, I'd upload a few things here. This is taking me a bit of courage, haha... :redface:

Attachment 329
A rendition of Raphael's "Michael and the Dragon" - one of my favorite paintings.

Attachment 330
This is a piece done on scratchboard. I'm fascinated by tribal things. :smile:

Attachment 331

This is one of my dearest pieces from this school year. It's quite personal, and holds a lot of spiritual significance and symbolism.

Attachment 332

A landscape from sophomore year. Acrylic. I love meadows and grasslands... :)

Thanks for looking! :hug2:
~Ev

ultra-violet 25-12-2010 02:11 AM

Anima 25-12-2010 03:06 AM

Just wow. I love your style, the tribal part of it and all. I find myself staring at your work over and over. It's very intricate. Thanks so much for posting those, I definitely look forward to more!

Anima :hug3:

Spiritlite 25-12-2010 07:36 AM

OOoh I want to see more, I'm not very good at expressing verbally what i love about artwork just that when it moves me I love it.
I can't wait to see more.
Spiritlite

Evaah 25-12-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

beautiful depth.

Thank you so much. :hug:

Quote:

Just wow. I love your style, the tribal part of it and all. I find myself staring at your work over and over. It's very intricate. Thanks so much for posting those, I definitely look forward to more!

Anima

Very much appreciated! I think intricacy is what keeps me interested and focused, haha..

Quote:

OOoh I want to see more, I'm not very good at expressing verbally what i love about artwork just that when it moves me I love it.
I can't wait to see more.
Spiritlite

I'm the same way. :D But thank you! It means a lot to me!

~Ev

NightSpirit 25-12-2010 01:22 PM

Very detailed and fascinating work Evaah. I noticed in each there's always emphasis on the eyes in some way. Do the eyes have significance to you?

Evaah 25-12-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Very detailed and fascinating work Evaah. I noticed in each there's always emphasis on the eyes in some way. Do the eyes have significance to you?

So you noticed... :D

Yes. Eyes have always been both intriguing and significant to me.
I suppose I can also say I'm one of those individuals who look to the eyes for emotion.

Thank you, NightSpirit! :)
~Ev

NightSpirit 26-12-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evaah
So you noticed... :D

Yes. Eyes have always been both intriguing and significant to me.
I suppose I can also say I'm one of those individuals who look to the eyes for emotion.

Thank you, NightSpirit! :)
~Ev

Aye! Too true! Keep up the good work :wink:

Sira 26-12-2010 12:38 PM

Beautiful art, expressive, unique. The colours of the other paintings are very controlled so the landscape just blew me away! :icon_flower:

Evaah 26-12-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sira
Beautiful art, expressive, unique. The colours of the other paintings are very controlled so the landscape just blew me away! :icon_flower:

Thanks so much, Sira! :redface: