Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Cleaning (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=77982)

shinebright 27-11-2014 08:51 AM

Cleaning

What could mean when you are cleaning dust and dirty areas in some room? I dreamt it few times. At one dream, after i cleaned i looked outside the window, it was beautiful sunny day and i was longing for my SC and wishing he was there. Then for example, in one of the other dreams I was cleaning at place where i work, but one area of that room was place where muslims pray (my religion) and i was cleaning that too.
I wonder whats ur opinion about cleaning in dream. Thank you :)

Thunder Bow 27-11-2014 05:15 PM

Dusting out old feelings such as depression, within. Outside you are feeling good.

Yaoughta 27-11-2014 08:12 PM

Well in order to Shine Brightly you must clean and polish regularly. Sometimes, we clean up those things we consider mistakes or errors on our part. We correct our thoughts and the way in which we were thinking about something or perceiving. Other times we clean up and let go of things that no longer serve a purpose or serve are higher purpose. It could also represent areas of importance to you and those things which you honor and respect and therefore wish to keep clean and sacred.

shinebright 28-11-2014 08:05 PM

Thank you :love4:

umbridge 02-12-2014 07:11 AM

Yeah, yeah, shine bright like a diamond :D :hug3:
Dusting is all what you need to do :D Lol

Hope you dont mind my sense of humor sorry

shinebright 02-12-2014 11:49 AM

Hihihihi, I like ur humor and personality Umbridge :smile: :hug3:

btw, i believe our subconsciousness works while we thinking and choosing even our nickname here :D

umbridge 02-12-2014 11:52 AM

This is how you get your name, right? Not because you love to dust, but because you like that song, eh? lol

Maybe this dream was referring that you need to change your profession. lol

But i get you. Its sad that you have to clean in different reality. In daily life and in the dream state also. Ughh.

You must be Cinderella. But just wait and see until you see your prince who comes with your lost shoe..lol

Take care & Hugs

shinebright 02-12-2014 11:55 AM

hahahaha :D i added in previous post what i think about it :D

anyway, yes i admit, at time when i made this profile i was listening that song... once while i was chatting with my SC at skype after long time i was listening that song so thats why it reminds me of him and us :D

shinebright 02-12-2014 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umbridge
This is how you get your name, right? Not because you love to dust, but because you like that song, eh? lol

Maybe this dream was referring that you need to change your profession. lol

But i get you. Its sad that you have to clean in different reality. In daily life and in the dream state also. Ughh.

You must be Cinderella. But just wait and see until you see your prince who comes with your lost shoe..lol

Take care & Hugs

For now, i only clean in my dreams mostly hahahaha :D maybe these dreams are telling me: dont be lazy, do ur work! :D

i will believe in happy end as in Cinderella story ... hahahahah again ur sweet humor :D

umbridge 02-12-2014 12:10 PM

lol
I am glad I made you smile. lol
So many green faces lol

Next time you better ask someone to help you with all this cleaning. lol
I am not surprise that after all this dusting you needed to see yourself swimming. We all like to be clean and its important to take care of personal hygiene.
lol hahahaa

okay this was funny for me I laughed