Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Welcome (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Awakened (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=52342)

Awakened 03-06-2013 05:19 PM

Awakened

Hello everyone I have known my whole life that I could feel people's emotions that are around me. I am 31 years old and I finally found out that what happens to me has a name- an Empath. I'm learning now how to control it, and reading up on everything and anything about it! I will have really bad feeling's(which have never let me down)! Usually it will last a day and Ill find out something bad has happened to them, or sometimes even death. I have had this feeling for 4 days now, which is the longest it has ever happened to me! I've been asking for signs, which I truly believe in! They are everywhere! Crows- which I always see when something significant is going to happen in my life. Last night a spider crawled into my ear-literally! I looked up the significance of a spider, and lets just say it shook me up a bit. I have this strong feeling to protect my house and my family. My husband odinist and I am Wiccan. Can anyone give me some advice on any of these subjects?.....please?

knightofalbion 03-06-2013 05:38 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Spirit Wanderer 03-06-2013 07:25 PM

Welcome to the forums!

My Spirit Guide pointed towards this book.

The Laguage of Emotions: What Your Feelings Are Trying To Tell You
by Karla McLaren.

It's actually a book written by an Empath. She describes what she went through from a child to adulthood and how she overcame the obstacles of being empathic. It also gives exercises and techniques she uses which I found very helpful.

If you look her up on Youtube there's an interview she did and she describes a bit about her book and more.

I found it very insightful.

Best regards and good luck! :hug3:

Natalia 04-06-2013 12:06 PM

Sounds like a great book Spirit Wanderer :smile:

Hello and welcome to the site Awakened :smile: enjoy!

Awakened 05-06-2013 07:36 PM

Thank you, I am currently reading The Book Of Storms by Jadoa Tai Alexander. It has been very helpful. I appreciate the advice and I will defiantly check it out;) I wish you all love and happiness!

Awakened 08-06-2013 01:00 AM

I wrote before that I had a bad feeling but, didn't know why..... I wrote my feeling down in a journal. I wrote feeling the need to protect my home and family. I drew a footprint with the number 12 and drew trees by water, like the one I live by. Right now there are a lot of cops looking around my neighborhood for a man who is on the loose! All I know is he's a bad man and it has something to do with kids! I told them to patrol the trees near the water where I live- they are doing so now!!

Awakened 08-06-2013 06:52 PM

All night marshals and dogs surrounded about a quarter mile around my property. I heard the dogs all night and seen flashlight everywhere. I heard 3 gunshots near the trees and river. I called the marshals office this morning to see if he had been caught, they said no. Always fallow your intuition! I'm so glad that I did- it has never let me down!

Natalia 09-06-2013 08:55 AM

Wow Awakened!!! :icon_eek: That sounds pretty scary and intense. Hope you are your loved ones stay safe and sound.

Awakened 09-06-2013 06:46 PM

He was caught last night! Now I can sleep better;) thank you to all who believed in me, and the support;)

Awakened 18-06-2013 03:07 PM

Fellow Empath's....

[email protected]Are there any empath's here may speak with?:hug3: