Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Does the runner ever do this... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=50939)

ksjm33 01-05-2013 05:46 AM

Does the runner ever do this...

Does the runner ever decide to just be at a friend level in order not to get hurt? This may be what's happening now with my tf. I fear he will not be able to grow or feel my pull (if we have one that is) if his ego decides we are only friends.

ksjm33 01-05-2013 05:49 AM

He seems to think that love is about which toothpaste you use or what you wear to bed. He's obviously thinking practically, but his heart just isn't in it, huh?

Liladeryn 01-05-2013 05:51 AM

Ive decided to be just at friend level and Im not running ..

If you are TFs he would already feel the pull from what I understand about these connections..
He knows your married and he has started a new relationship maybe hes just trying to respect both..
From what I've read of your posts hes now said to you he dont feel the same..If that's true or not only he knows..But try to respect what he is saying to you ..
If he is something too you he will return in time..Give yourself some time to just let this go for now ..Think about you and what is great in your life :smile:

ksjm33 01-05-2013 05:58 AM

Thank you. I think I am able to let it go. It's been a tough couple days. Thanks for your encouragement.

smARTistic girl 01-05-2013 06:13 AM

There is nothing whatsoever wrong with being friends with a TS. Yes, there is a overwhelming attraction that each has for the other, but that doesn't have to mean a romance. I've come to believe that it exists more to keep us searching for each other, so we will be available when the other is in need.

smARTistic girl 01-05-2013 06:14 AM

Sorry you're having a rough patch. Once you realize that it's not possible to lose your twin, things get a little easier. :)

ksjm33 01-05-2013 01:55 PM

Yes, I think I need some proof he's actually my tf. The only way I can see getting the proof is to shut this thing off for a bit. Get some space. Otherwise we're just in it too much and it's hard to tell. Would you agree?

BeautifulLife 01-05-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksjm33
Yes, I think I need some proof he's actually my tf. The only way I can see getting the proof is to shut this thing off for a bit. Get some space. Otherwise we're just in it too much and it's hard to tell. Would you agree?

Proof? ROFL.......

smARTistic girl 01-05-2013 03:30 PM

While proof is a hard thing - a very hard thing - to come up with, it IS possible. Just yesterday my twin wanted to talk about "our connection". It's the first time he's ever openly referred to it as such. So I no longer have to guess... I know he feels something, too. :) Proof, as it were....

ksjm33 01-05-2013 03:53 PM

Proof is not the right word, I know. It was just easiest to write. Anyway, I'm just keeping my heart open and it's making me feel good and hopefully I will be less in my head and more in my heart going forward. Whatever happens is ok.