Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Energy Work (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Measuring your voltage with a multimeter (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=39149)

Horse 03-08-2012 01:18 PM

Measuring your voltage with a multimeter

This is interesting. I watched a youtube video that claimed that if you put your finger tips on the leads of a voltmeter, it will measure a voltage of under 1V. I was skeptical but I have a multimeter so I tried it and to my surprise, it measured around 20mV. They claimed that people with depression have very low voltages of around 10mV while regular people usually have between 100-300mV or something like that. My voltage is very low, right now its reading 3mV. They claimed that Qi Qong practitioners can raise their voltage to up to 3V.

Anyone here know anything about this? If you've never tried this, you can get a multimeter:

for around $20. They're extremely useful, they can measure voltage, current and resistance so they come in useful for all kinds of things. For example, if you wanna know how much life is left in a battery, just touch the leads to the terminals of the battery and set the meter to voltage and it'll tell you how many volts are left in the battery. I make my own colloidal silver and having a multimeter is essential cuz it tells me if my setup is working (i.e. I check if there is voltage applied to the electrodes) and it tells me how much current is running through the distilled water which gives me an idea of how concentrated the silver solution is.

Yamah 03-08-2012 01:20 PM

I went to my brother's lab when he was in university studying Engineering: Physics. We tried all kinds of devices to measure energy using various techniques... came out empty.

Henri77 06-08-2012 04:48 AM

Saw this tried with a chigong master, but I don't recall the readings.
It appeared to detect-measure some form of of measurable energy.

My older analogue meter registered nothing, but isn't that sensitive.

Nebulous 06-08-2012 08:21 AM

I've used this method before, it was really interesting....my mentor and I would "gear up" (start pulling/blasting-solidifying energy around ourselves) and the meter would go crazy -- we'd calm down and it'd calm down after a while. We'd touch it to a "mundane" as we call them.......and nothing registered but a minor blip.

There was also a documentary that showed a chi master who pumped chi toward similar measuring instruments - and again, the instruments went crazy. The scientists responded with a resounding, "We have no idea, man."

Hilarious what science shrugs its shoulders at, ain't it?

Lightspirit 28-09-2012 06:56 AM

It works for sure do you want me to show you?

barrynu 28-09-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
It works for sure do you want me to show you?

yes,id like to see it...my own energy is getting stronger and id like to know how to measure it

TeeHee 10-10-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barnacle
This is interesting. I watched a youtube video that claimed that if you put your finger tips on the leads of a voltmeter, it will measure a voltage of under 1V. I was skeptical but I have a multimeter so I tried it and to my surprise, it measured around 20mV. They claimed that people with depression have very low voltages of around 10mV while regular people usually have between 100-300mV or something like that. My voltage is very low, right now its reading 3mV. They claimed that Qi Qong practitioners can raise their voltage to up to 3V.

Anyone here know anything about this? If you've never tried this, you can get a multimeter:

for around $20. They're extremely useful, they can measure voltage, current and resistance so they come in useful for all kinds of things. For example, if you wanna know how much life is left in a battery, just touch the leads to the terminals of the battery and set the meter to voltage and it'll tell you how many volts are left in the battery. I make my own colloidal silver and having a multimeter is essential cuz it tells me if my setup is working (i.e. I check if there is voltage applied to the electrodes) and it tells me how much current is running through the distilled water which gives me an idea of how concentrated the silver solution is.

You realize there's enough voltage running through that voltmeter to stop your heart if you were to pierce either finger? Seriously, you should also note to use caution in handling those sharp probes.

Lightspirit 10-10-2012 11:28 PM

Ok I made a video and should upload it but one of the measurements went different to expected.

Lightspirit 11-10-2012 07:38 AM

I want to put it here but am shy

Ninoushka 11-10-2012 07:47 AM

noooo don't be!! I'm really curious about this as well!!