Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Nature (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Horses, Please tell me what sort of Horse you have, don't you just love them. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35775)

I love my Twin Soul 15-05-2012 09:36 PM

Horses, Please tell me what sort of Horse you have, don't you just love them.

Hi everyone. I seen there was a part to post about horses so thought I would ask about your horse. How you came to be it's care giver and how much joy they have brought into your life. I only have one now but used to have up to fifty that I was a care giver for. I have been lucky that I was able to work with horses all my working life and had a stud farm for many years and would sometimes have over a hundred and fifty mares and foal in our care. Would love to hear your story about yours. Blessings to everyone, Clarrie

goldentimes 26-05-2012 04:29 PM

Hi, I have 6 ponies and most of them I'd rescued. 5 of them are Sheltland ponies and 1 is 12'2 hands this one has a skin problem in the spring, but I love her so much I don't think I could ever sell her. most of my life, I have been around horses. I keep them out in the field which I enjoy watching them play about and I also enjoy watching horses drink-it's so relaxing.

It is nice to hear there are people out there who loves and cares for them.

Best Regards & Blessings!

Emmalevine 28-05-2012 03:40 PM

I don't own a horse but I really love them. I used to ride as a child until sadly a bad experience put me off (the horse bolted and I nearly fell off). The horses I rode most were a palamino called Tilly and a grey called Cobweb. Also, I used to cycle to a nearby field and give the horses grass from my hand....ah good memories.

I love my Twin Soul 24-06-2012 09:25 PM

Hi, Thank you both for replying to my Thread, I had given up hope of that happening so had not gone back to it for awhile. They are such special animals, I worked with them all my working life and at one stage used to have over 150 on our stud farm at the busy part of the season. It was a very busy life as we used to train a team of them as well for racing. When I became more Spiritual though I lost interest in the racing part. I still have one on our small property and he is a hard case, loves people and I feel we have known each other in past lives. I have had many spills from them over the years for a few broken parts but would never have wanted to have missed out on being with them. I have written a book about my life with them but it is yet to be published as I am waiting on my daughter to edit it for me, then I will have to pay for it to be published, which is not cheap. Blessings, Clarrie

Dragonfhain 07-07-2012 08:40 AM

I use to have a pony when I was little. Her name was Jessica. She was old when I got and she passed when she was in her early 20's. I miss her dearly. We were so close. After that, I never really felt like another horse, but about a month ago, I felt I wanted another. I have been looking for one currently. So right now I don't have a horse, but I soon hope too...

~Blessed be

iolite 08-07-2012 03:57 AM

My daughter is the horsewoman in the family. She loves riding them, drawing them. Maybe one day, she'll be able to have a house with enough land that she can own one.

Makoiyi 08-07-2012 09:31 PM

I have horses and have been around them pretty much all my life. I've also worked in the Horse Breeding Industry for most of that time and now have my own small stud farm but I also train, retrain and rehab horses. Life just wouldn't be the same without them and some of the antics they get up to.
Makoiyi

Native spirit 09-07-2012 10:53 PM

:hug3: I dont own a horse myself but i love them im always drawn to them ,there are a few horses in the field near to my home as soon as i pass they come towards me.they are such a beautiful animal/

Namaste

Miss Hepburn 13-07-2012 04:18 AM

I hope you know of Deborah Butterfield, the artist.

I love my Twin Soul 13-07-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I hope you know of Deborah Butterfield, the artist.

No I am sorry I don't. Thank you everyone for sharing your love of them with me, Bless you all.