Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Pendulums and Dowsing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Past Lives & Pendulums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33295)

Adrienne 02-04-2012 10:13 PM

Past Lives & Pendulums

I was just wondering.... has anyone asked their pendulum past life questions ?

Dream Angel xx

innerlight 02-04-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel

Dream Angel xx

Yes, Yes, I have. The only thing with that is you need to have a basic idea of your past life. As the pendulum only answers yes, no and maybe. You need a basis for what you wish to ask it.

Adrienne 03-04-2012 12:18 PM

Thanks Inner. I do have a few ideas of a few past lives, now I just have to think of questions to ask.

TheGreenFairie 11-04-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innerlight
Yes, Yes, I have. The only thing with that is you need to have a basic idea of your past life. As the pendulum only answers yes, no and maybe. You need a basis for what you wish to ask it.

Yes, this is true. I was told that I was a feather dancer in a past life so I asked questions based on that.

Adrienne 23-04-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreenFairie
Yes, this is true. I was told that I was a feather dancer in a past life so I asked questions based on that.

Hi GreenFairie, and did you get answers that helped you on your past life quest ?

I love my Twin Soul 08-05-2012 10:54 PM

Hi, I used my Pendulum to ask a few more questions after I had had my past lives done. It was just to find out how many lives I have had, how many of them was I a female. I was told that I had had twenty, half as a female and I feel that might have a lot to do why I have always been on the side of the ladies and the way they have been treated over the years of time. I am a male in this my last one, I have been told this and I also Divined for it. Having it done certainly opened up my mind to a lot of the things that have ruled my life for many years, why I have felt the way I do about many things.

Adrienne 08-05-2012 10:59 PM

Thanks for sharing, I love my Twin Soul.

I love my Twin Soul 10-05-2012 10:09 PM

I have posted a Thread on here about using a Rock as a Pendulum. I felt I was meant to try to do this as I was drawn towards it for quite a while before I picked up this rock, tied some string around it and asked it to work the same way as other Pendulums I had tried. I have felt I was meant to do this to learn about the energy that drives them. Since then I have used bigger ones and they still move around and around and backwards and forwards. I have often wondered how big a one I could move. I think if I could hold it, it would move. I wonder if I could tie it to something and then hold the string would it work, most likely not as then I would lose the feel of it and it would be grounded.

purplesoul 14-05-2012 08:18 PM

I asked past life questions only last night. Yes/no questions. I moved to Ireland many years ago and asked if I had lived here before and according to my pendulum, I have. I was a little girl who died before the age of 10 in the famine. A psychic once told me that when I moved here all the spirits were happy to have me back "home." So I think I was told the right answers.

Toolite 14-05-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel

Dream Angel xx

I think you should try automatic writing that may give you more details..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!