Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Physical skills (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24654)

rocky5778 28-10-2011 10:05 PM

Physical skills

Say i wanted to play basketball and i sucked. If i was to play basketball in the astral world really well would i be able to transfer that skill to the physical?

Kiki04 28-10-2011 11:11 PM

Only one way to find out! ;)

astralsuzy 29-10-2011 06:20 AM

That is what I would have said. One way to find out is to find out for yourself.

b3yond33 29-10-2011 06:55 AM

Just like you can bring back info/knowledge from the etheric/astral, I believe skills that were learned while there, can be transferred to the physical. Assuming you were aware/conscious enough when you were OOB to remember what you learned when you return to your physical body.

rocky5778 29-10-2011 11:48 AM

Ok well if i was going to play basketball in the astral world since its not on the physical planes like ethric could i creat a basketball to use and a goal?

b3yond33 30-10-2011 05:45 AM

You can create whatever you desire in the astral. Play basketball as one would in the physical. Don't try to manipulate/control it with your mind (obviously).

rocky5778 30-10-2011 08:47 PM

Oh ok. So people say that ap can make someone smarter. What does this mean? Like can it make you booksmart?

b3yond33 31-10-2011 03:23 AM

I believe it comes down to whether one remembers enough of what they saw/heard/read when they return to the physical. The more an experience makes an impression on you, the better your chances are of remembering and retaining any knowledge that was gained during your experience. Also, awareness level and how focused you were in your experience plays a role. So, yes one can become smarter from AP/EP.

XeR0 31-10-2011 02:02 PM

I have a close friend of mine who suffers from brain damage from a car accident. As a result of this damage, he's had lucid dreams/OBE's that he can't tell the difference between those and reality. He's made his own totem (long before "Inception" was even a movie) to differentiate between waking consciousness and the dream world. Anyways, he'd get lots of nightmares and he began practicing escape and self-defense techniques in his dreams.

Lo and behold, he got better and better and eventually, his self-defense training in the dream world began to manifest itself in the physical world. To this day, when we spar, I still can't believe some of the things he's been able to do.

So, yes. Any sort of training/knowledge obtained in the astral/dream/ethereal/metaphysical world can be brought back into the physical world for use. Good luck!

Kiki04 31-10-2011 06:41 PM

Interesting

Wow that's amazing. I'm glad that he seems to be doing better now after such a traumatic event. :)

Love and light,
Kiki04 :hug2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeR0
I have a close friend of mine who suffers from brain damage from a car accident. As a result of this damage, he's had lucid dreams/OBE's that he can't tell the difference between those and reality. He's made his own totem (long before "Inception" was even a movie) to differentiate between waking consciousness and the dream world. Anyways, he'd get lots of nightmares and he began practicing escape and self-defense techniques in his dreams.

Lo and behold, he got better and better and eventually, his self-defense training in the dream world began to manifest itself in the physical world. To this day, when we spar, I still can't believe some of the things he's been able to do.

So, yes. Any sort of training/knowledge obtained in the astral/dream/ethereal/metaphysical world can be brought back into the physical world for use. Good luck!