Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Latest Message From Leader Of The Maya (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19898)

Sundialed 30-07-2011 11:57 PM

Latest Message From Leader Of The Maya

let me know if you've found a more recent one

5 No’j

April 8th, 2011

Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala

To my brothers and sisters around the world:

In the name of the Heart of the Heavens and the Heart of the Earth, greetings from Guatemala and the National Council of Elders Mayas, Xinca and Garifuna.

I, Wakatel Utiw, “Wandering Wolf,” Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, humbly offer this message to you. I speak now of what we see happening in the world today. According to the Maya Calendars we are living in the time of the 13 Baktun and 13 Ajau. This is a time that comes accompanied with great pain. We are seeing a series of events approaching us as never seen before, these events come charged with tremendous sufferings and pain. They will happen in different places. They will touch us equally, men and women, old and young, indigenous or non-indigenous.

All this is due to the contamination. The atmosphere has lost its control. We the Maya see it with much sadness that we will see hunger and drought. Plagues will invade the fields and affect the agriculture; new illnesses will appear and will be difficult to cure. The sun rays are getting stronger and stronger as time goes by.

Our recommendation to avoid more suffering is this: No more nuclear testing, no more wars, no more mining and other explorations, no more use of chemicals. This is the only way the human race, the animals and the ancient trees could survive and see the new Sun. If we do not change, few will be the ones to survive and see the arrival of the 6th Sun.

Let’s reconcile with our Creator and our Mother Earth, each one in our own way. For us the Maya will be with our Sacred Fire.

Respectfully,

Wandering Wolf

http://www.timeofnow.com/sota/MAYA_A...ish_4-8-11.pdf

the new sun he is referring to is when the 5th 5,200 year cycle ends (they have counted 5 but who knows how many times this has happened they say) within 10,20, maybe 40 yrs or more, and we'll know because he said there will be a long period of darkness extending more then 24 hours, it's the sun we see when the darkness is over, in which i asked him about that and he said "when the sun comes back, north will not be north anymore."

i asked him through a live internet lecture in which his wife elizabeth translated for me.

hope some ya'll enjoy the latest message.

Eternal Infinite Love to All

Council Of Nine 31-07-2011 02:11 AM

There have been 3 periods of Harvest, totalling approximately 76.000 years, this is the time we have to complete 3rd density successfully and progress to 4th density, those who do not make a choice will incarnate to another 3rd density planet when they pass from this world.
The New sun he speaks of is the 4th density light that is caused by the energy coming from the centre of our galaxy, affecting our sun or logos, it is getting stronger every day and will reach its peak at the galactic alignment on the 21/12/2012. It is of a higher vibration that 3rd density light.

Sundialed 31-07-2011 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
There have been 3 periods of Harvest, totalling approximately 76.000 years, this is the time we have to complete 3rd density successfully and progress to 4th density, those who do not make a choice will incarnate to another 3rd density planet when they pass from this world.
The New sun he speaks of is the 4th density light that is caused by the energy coming from the centre of our galaxy, affecting our sun or logos, it is getting stronger every day and will reach its peak at the galactic alignment on the 21/12/2012. It is of a higher vibration that 3rd density light.

with all due respect, it's not how i see it. but a disagreement is just that, nothing more.

much love

seahorse 31-07-2011 05:42 AM

"when the sun comes back, north will not be north anymore."
Now wouldn't it be funny if we realize the vaunted shift some so joyfully expect to ascend to 23456th dimension is not a shift in consciousness, but a violent polar shift ? I often speak with an old man, he has partial dementia. Just for fun, i asked him if Atlantis will rise from the sea again. He replied "Aah, the waves claimed her, but she will rise again. What comes down, eventually comes up again. Where is land, the sea will come" well, i freaked out a bit, but i was curious, so i asked when this is going to happen. "Watch the dance of the Moon, and the stars around it. When Moon sits among them, then it'll start" And then he fell asleep and i realized i had better things to do than worry about an old guy's crazy thoughts, after all he had dementia...hadn't he ? :wink:

Titus 31-07-2011 11:30 AM

The world has already begun to radically change and it has to do with the increasing solar energies directly connected to our Ascension into the 5th dimension on 12/21/12. We will enter into the 4th dimension sometime before that, possibly on 11/11/11 which is supposed to be the next major upliftment. As far as what this guy is saying, the timelines have been completely changed because of the work of all the starseeds and lightworkers. There should be a painless transition into the higher dimensions, although it is difficult to see how that is going to happen from the third dimension. But then again, what isn't difficult to see from the third dimension?

Sundialed 31-07-2011 01:02 PM

We asked Wandering Wolf, if anything would happen on December 21 2012 and he said that when the sun goes which is the time the calendar ends is the time we enter the central magnetic axis which he says makes all of the planets and stars move (i barely know what that means) he said the earth will continue revolving around the sun but when the rest of the solar system enters this space there will be an overcharge of energy that will kill young/old and all weak, he said he would die if he's still kickin because he is old.

that's one facet, and i'm not saying the galactic alignment won't happen, i "believe" it will, the cma i know however.

Life is complex, many facets

this isn't the time we asked him but he's going around the world, as there leader, explaining this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwgYIfVVMh8

as with the 4th dimension watch this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY7UtYBUFHc) of Wandering Wolf speaking with an Incan Spiritual Messenger where Willaru explains he is in contact with 4D masters of the real House Of Priests of the Amazon Jungle (WW is unphased just as Willaru is unphased when WW tells him something he already knows that ET's lived with the Maya before Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492... i won't explain further it's alot), who live in a golden city there. as with dimensions i'm not sure except for i know that when you dream you go to the spirit world where you can visit other dimensions, we already have access to other dimensions, also we asked WW if we can visit other dimensions while awake and he said yes, it depends on your birthday(astrology)

anywho pals, my main goal is to discuss the great contamination that he is showing us because we as a whole don't see it, however we are blinded or maybe we are not, if we do see it and if we do nothing about it are we still blind? let's clean er up before she collapses.

in my eyes we shouldn't be waiting around, it's an era of action to defend our Mother Earth, she's always purifying and coming up will be a major purifying but we can mitigate it as much as possible still.

my alternative is hemp, as Henry Ford once said:

"Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?"

Sundialed 31-07-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seahorse
"when the sun comes back, north will not be north anymore."
Now wouldn't it be funny if we realize the vaunted shift some so joyfully expect to ascend to 23456th dimension is not a shift in consciousness, but a violent polar shift ? I often speak with an old man, he has partial dementia. Just for fun, i asked him if Atlantis will rise from the sea again. He replied "Aah, the waves claimed her, but she will rise again. What comes down, eventually comes up again. Where is land, the sea will come" well, i freaked out a bit, but i was curious, so i asked when this is going to happen. "Watch the dance of the Moon, and the stars around it. When Moon sits among them, then it'll start" And then he fell asleep and i realized i had better things to do than worry about an old guy's crazy thoughts, after all he had dementia...hadn't he ? :wink:

WW on video has said that when the calendar ends when the sun goes away and we enter the central magnetic axis all electricity will fail for the duration. He said that is when humanity as a whole loses it's ego! there are shifts of all types. but then again i have a shift when the sun rises in the morning, no?
he also he said this about that time...

"So for us the time that is coming to us, is a time of change. And for us the Mayas, it is joy and happiness. They are saying in 2012 that this will end. So for us, the Mayans, if it were to happen in 2012, oh, how happy it would be. And our Creator, he will leave seeds from different regions for the future. So you, when that time comes, you will be prepared. It is best to live in the countryside. Don't live high up in the sky, in the high rises, because when the electricity doesn't work, you will be stuck up there. All this technology and communication, you know that it depends on electric energy. All that is going to stop. All the means of transportation will stop too. And the money will be worthless. As you travel through North America, you can find places where there are writings that the ancestors left. And in places such as Chaco Canyon, Mesa Verde and other places like these, you can go there and see that it is written all the different eras in time. So when this change happens, we have to explore once again, to start like new with new ways of how to make a living. So the life of the natives in any place, they are very close to their agriculture. So this is what is coming, but it is ahead of us.

Racism is going to end. The laws of men will end, because the judges, or the law now, you can buy it . . . you can pay for it. Now people are loaded with a lot of weapons and there is a lot of killing around. You go to jail and you come in front of the judge, and the judge gives his sentence, so many years of jail, because he knew that you had committed many, many sins. But then they say that there is so much fine, and the person pays the fine, so the person can buy his freedom. There is no justice now. It is the money that speaks. But all of this will come to an end. The time will come when the money is worthless. So many will have lots of it, but there is nothing to buy with it....

...But when this is broken, and the hot sun rays come directly to us, it changes. And year after year, the opening gets larger and larger. So the time can come when the Sun rays are so strong, if it reaches fields of oil and petroleum, it can catch fire. So this is what is happening . . . what is coming. But this is happened in sections, in different parts of the world. It is not in the whole Earth. We are thinking that this will happen sooner or later. What is coming up on us, is the illnesses that are coming caused by that. It is all due to the big contamination that we are leaving. And we can say the scientists with their inventions, they contaminated the space. It is not all like that. The scientists, they had their inventions, they explore their minds. But we are buying it. And we all use all of this technology. When we travel, we travel by train, by planes, by cars, and we use computers, telephones . . . we use all of this technology. So we are also contributing. And it is because of this technology that we are here together and talking to each other. So the contamination comes from everyone. So it is like we are causing, and we have to support what is coming too . . . the consequences.

Many people speak about the times that are coming. Some are saying, don't worry we are going to do ceremony, and they call for everyone to bring their crystal skulls, and we are going to do ceremony with the skulls to alleviate what is coming. But it is not going to work. This is something that has to happen. Nobody can stop this. It is a period of the sun that is ending, and it is a cycle that lasts 5,200 years. And we know that we are in the last Katun. There are 13 Katuns and we are living at the end of the last one. So this is the time when we don't know exactly if it is going to be 2012 or if it is going to be later on. Because 2012 is a Gregorian date, sometimes it does not coincide with the Mayan calendar.

There are many reasons why we don't know exactly the timing. It has to do because when the invasion came, a little over 500 years ago, the men and women of wisdom were the first ones to be assassinated. Then Bishop Diego de Landa, during the invasion, gathered all the books where all the information was and they set them on fire. So they burned all the information. On the other hand, the calendar that was at that time in effect, they have gone through so many modifications. Like in this Mayan council, they left out days, they didn't count just to catch up with time. Then with the Gregorian Calendar, all the months are so irregular in length, like the months of 28 days, 30 days, 29 days, 31 days. So this is why it doesn't (align). But one thing is for sure, it is certain that you all will know when this happens, because it is going to be a long period of darkness. It is a change of sun; it is another sun that is coming. So like now, we see the north, and in the other time, it will a different direction. (this isn't when I asked him either, if i knew this ahead of time i would have asked him to elaborate more, but must be very touchy..) So it is a change. But all the beings on Earth, like people, animals, plants, there is always seed left behind for the next generations..."

seahorse 31-07-2011 01:21 PM

"all electricity will fail for the duration" EMP pulse ?
"hot sun rays come directly to us" the hole in the ozone layer...
"don't worry we are going to do ceremony" stuff like that lightworkers scam..
"we see the north, and in the other time, it will a different direction" a polar shift ?
"there is always seed left behind for the next generations" those who will survive (probably people who live away from cities and have access to water and some acres to cultivate food.) will be the progenitors of tomorrow's mankind.
Symbiotic Self, this is good stuff you bring into this thread, keep'em coming !:smile:

mattie 12-08-2011 10:48 AM

Do These 'Harvest' Periods Coincide With The 3 Atlantis Cataclysms?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
There have been 3 periods of Harvest, totalling approximately 76.000 years, this is the time we have to complete 3rd density successfully and progress to 4th density, those who do not make a choice will incarnate to another 3rd density planet when they pass from this world. ...

I’m assuming that the term harvest means deaths, not ETs harvesting humans like cattle in a stockyard, but I’m not sure. Please specify.

The 3 ‘periods of Harvest’ having a time frame of an est. 76,000 years roughly coincides w/ the 3 cataclysmic periods that progressively sunk Atlantis. Are these the same? Shirley Andrew lists 3 periods of Atlantis' destruction. There is debate about where Atlantis was & this reference is about a large Atlantic island. Andrews notes that around 50,000BC extensive areas sunk because of a disturbance in the Earth’s crust; around 28,000BC more sinks, leaving one large island & a chain of smaller islands that are the mountain tops; around 10,000BC the final island is flooded, leaving only a few small island mountain tops. (pg. 19, ‘Atlantis, Insights From A Lost Civilization,’ ISBN 978-1-56718-023-7)

Sundialed 12-08-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattie
I’m assuming that the term harvest means deaths, not ETs harvesting humans like cattle in a stockyard, but I’m not sure. Please specify.

The 3 ‘periods of Harvest’ having a time frame of an est. 76,000 years roughly coincides w/ the 3 cataclysmic periods that progressively sunk Atlantis. Are these the same? Shirley Andrew lists 3 periods of Atlantis' destruction. There is debate about where Atlantis was & this reference is about a large Atlantic island. Andrews notes that around 50,000BC extensive areas sunk because of a disturbance in the Earth’s crust; around 28,000BC more sinks, leaving one large island & a chain of smaller islands that are the mountain tops; around 10,000BC the final island is flooded, leaving only a few small island mountain tops. (pg. 19, ‘Atlantis, Insights From A Lost Civilization,’ ISBN 978-1-56718-023-7)

the mayans and hopi and other tribes were from atlantis.

here's the mayan leader again who i have referenced a bunch of times and this is some real evidence not something read from from a book by people who weren't there!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDwjvgpUV60
he states the mayans are the descendants of atlantis among some of the stuff that happened.
this isn't new information that these *tribes* were from there. only people so connected to the earth could live in such a high state. the creator told them where to go under the earth when the cataclysm came so they could be the seed among other tribes and people very connected (the wicked were purified, but i would not doubt it that the 4d darkside pick and choose who to save for their brotherhood) to earth for the new solar era

they also explain that Tulum in guatamala was part of atlantis and was called Tulam

in other videos they say the pleidians that came down they called them Mai or Atlantis. In which they spread there consciousness onto the mayans (also egypt, india, and china, wherever the most extraordinary temples are) so that's why the Mayans are called Mayans, in which you could also call them Atlantis it's the same thing.

really watch the video and learn something of value