Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Can you help? Going to try channeling. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17783)

Zoclora 20-06-2011 09:14 PM

Can you help? Going to try channeling.

Hey every one. :D

Well Iv been doing some long time thinking on this and read quite a bit on channeling and even watched a few things about it. Im very interested to learn the art of channeling. I know what dangers there is and fully aware what to do as prep to do channeling. But my question is...

Can some one give me tips of their own experience on what would work? I know it very from person to person and theres tuns of ways to do this. But I would love to hear some experiences and tips to give me some sort of an idea on how to began or what form would work for me. I heard that you can use a bowl of water as one of the options. My strong element is water, and I did a few spells with it and seems to work. But I would like to try other things as well. So if you have any ideas or tips please share! :D

mattie 20-06-2011 09:47 PM

KNOW You Can

Just be open to it & KNOW you can connect w/ those you are wanting to make contact with. The best thing is to remove all pressure from self to do so. This pressure will be counterproductive.

Then be flexible about how a message comes in. Don't require it to be the way you think it will, just observe however it comes in.

Zoclora 21-06-2011 12:13 AM

Ok thank you ^^

John32241 21-06-2011 01:19 PM

I started my channeling in 1997. I used the book "Opening to Channel" as my guideline. The steps I followed were this.

1) Set my intention to contact the most appropriate highest vibrational entity available to me.
2) Followed some initial steps for sensing energies like touching plants and crystals.
3) I used a tape recorder to capture my verbalized impressions.

After I made a number of good connections I did perform a tape recorded channeled reading for my son Mike. He kept the tape from that reading.

It was a short time later that I discovered that using telepathy was better for me than channeling. It allowed me to experience the connection better when I was not involved with the verbal translation of my impressions.

At this time I provide telepathy sessions which involve both parties posting their experience impression in a discussion thread shortly after the session.

I hope my comments are helpful for you.

John

Medium_Laura 21-06-2011 01:34 PM

Both gave excellent advice. :) Just let it come. A lot of times I use automatic writing and it seemed to build the connection to what I have now. Just know that the words will form in your head. Try not to decipher them at all until the channel feels as if it has ended or faded. Then go back and read it or listen to your recording.

Mental channelling is better than trance. For trance, be sure to have a trusted partner there with you.

Zoclora 22-06-2011 08:01 PM

Thank you all for your wonderful advice. ^^

I will will once again try automatic writing. I also found it easy to receive messages from my love of art. Iv resonantly was able to draw my guide where he was and what he was doing. It came to me like seeing white glowy lines on the paper kinda like dot to dot. And iv also did yet another one that he been wanting me to draw. After I was done I cried because I felt so happy.

But I will try the automatic writing and use my crystals to help me.
Thank you all. ^^

Bev 25-06-2011 10:24 AM

:D Like medium Laura i do my work through automatic writing.Great way to get imformation ......just relax and start writing without thinking ....i find this a great tool ....for me it removes all pressure and expectations to perform:D

Moomer 11-07-2011 02:44 AM

water channeling

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoclora
Hey every one. :D

Well Iv been doing some long time thinking on this and read quite a bit on channeling and even watched a few things about it. Im very interested to learn the art of channeling. I know what dangers there is and fully aware what to do as prep to do channeling. But my question is...

Can some one give me tips of their own experience on what would work? I know it very from person to person and theres tuns of ways to do this. But I would love to hear some experiences and tips to give me some sort of an idea on how to began or what form would work for me. I heard that you can use a bowl of water as one of the options. My strong element is water, and I did a few spells with it and seems to work. But I would like to try other things as well. So if you have any ideas or tips please share! :D

Would you tell me about water channeling? I have tried it without much succcess, Although I can communicate with those who have passed. if you would message me so I don't loose this in the threads.

Moomer 11-07-2011 02:48 AM

crystals

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
I started my channeling in 1997. I used the book "Opening to Channel" as my guideline. The steps I followed were this.

1) Set my intention to contact the most appropriate highest vibrational entity available to me.
2) Followed some initial steps for sensing energies like touching plants and crystals.
3) I used a tape recorder to capture my verbalized impressions.

After I made a number of good connections I did perform a tape recorded channeled reading for my son Mike. He kept the tape from that reading.

It was a short time later that I discovered that using telepathy was better for me than channeling. It allowed me to experience the connection better when I was not involved with the verbal translation of my impressions.

At this time I provide telepathy sessions which involve both parties posting their experience impression in a discussion thread shortly after the session.

I hope my comments are helpful for you.

John

John ,
Which crystals do you recommend? Thanks!

John32241 11-07-2011 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moomer
John ,
Which crystals do you recommend? Thanks!

I use quartz crystals.