Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Welcome (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   my introduction and question (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=148411)

cryoldman 24-02-2024 04:27 PM

my introduction and question

Why do you come (or still come) to spiritual forums?

Hi Everyone,

This is just to introduce myself.

I'm not new to this. In the past two decades, I used to be a regular member/poster on some spiritual forums etc.

Recently, I've seen that less and less people come to any (serious) spiritual forums. That was why my question, "Why do you come (or still come) to spiritual forums?" I really love to know.

As for me, I feel that whenever I write something about spiritual stuff, somehow it helps elevating my mind as I have to relive my past spiritual experiences. That said, posting anything on spiritual forums is not easy. Let me give you examples:
Once, a member of some forum told me that she (literally) drank human blood! If she was joking, I didn't feel any funny at all. And if she was not, I felt even worse.
Another time (on different forum), Jesus (at least, he believed he was) came to visit the forum. Well...
And after I posted a few posts on (Buddhist) mindfulness on some mindfulness forum, a moderator there came out to post that the forum allowed to post only about Jon Kabat-Zinn's mindfulness. Good grief! Why didn't they say o in the first place!

I came from the tradition that don't like argument. As far as I recall, I rarely disagree with anyone. If I didn't agree with someone, I just ignored their posts (threads). That's all.

P.S. Why "cryoldman"? Let me give you an example, whenever I watch Zack Snyder's Army of the Dead (opening song), I got some tears. Allison Crowe sang "Viva Las Vegas" so good and the scene that the mother (I think) was got by zombies, her daughter refused to ran away, but ran toward her. Well, then..the both died.(if you watched it you will know why).

Miss Hepburn 24-02-2024 05:14 PM

Welcome here! :smile:
That question of yours would be great for your first thread...probably in the Lounge area...someone has asked it before.

utopiandreamchild 24-02-2024 06:52 PM

Greetings and welcome friend.
utopiandreamchild

cryoldman 26-02-2024 05:25 AM

Thanks Miss Hepburn and utopiandreamchild for the warm welcome.

Native spirit 28-02-2024 12:16 AM

Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste

Princessz 28-02-2024 09:57 PM

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!

WhiteWarrior 28-02-2024 11:37 PM

Welcome. Yes do place that question in its own thread, it will get rather more responses than in a welcome thread.

AstralTraveller 29-02-2024 07:33 PM

Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Healing presence 29-02-2024 10:17 PM

welcome! i find it hard expressing myself around the people i know so here i am :)