Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Three leaf clover/shamrock visual during meditation? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=147994)

Bluto 04-01-2024 09:25 PM

Three leaf clover/shamrock visual during meditation?

I wasn't sure whether to post this here, in meditation, or in mediumship. But it's a combination of all three I suppose.

The other night I went into a deep meditation, during which I often attempt to engage telepathic communication with human spirits.

During this meditation I asked if any spirits have any messages for me. A second later the purple light that I always see swirling became momentarily more vivid, and formed what I'm sure was a clover/shamrock in the centre of my vision. Then it dissipated.

If this was indeed an intelligent communication from a non-physical conscious entity, would anybody like to interpret the meaning?

I've tried Google, and apparently clovers and such symbolise the trinity, but I have no clue what that is, and even after Googling I don't really understand it, nor its significance.

For context, I have been reflecting on Jesus Christ as a phenomenon and symbol of Christian values lately, which I've never done. I've also been dreaming vividly of a girl I once knew (but haven't thought of, or met since 1995) called Natalie, which means birth of the lord. I also feel I've been developing something akin to Christ consciousness lately.

WhiteWarrior 04-01-2024 10:02 PM

I suppose you would have mentioned it if you are of Irish heritage, as it is a major symbol of Ireland and things Irish. It was also mentioned by St. Patrick as a symbol of the holy trinity as you mention; the trinity being The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit - a pretty heavy duty message for meditation but not implausible. If you are part Irish I would take it as a message to spend some time studying your roots. If it is the holy trinity, I would assume it could be time to start reading the bible some.

Bluto 05-01-2024 01:06 AM

Thank you WhiteWarrior.

I'm part Irish, my mother is fully Irish, and I have an Irish passport.

Funnily enough, a few months ago my grandfather (Irish) came through a medium at a spiritualist church circle, and as a parting gift offered me a shamrock. I'd forgotten about that. Also, I had two major strokes of luck two hours apart today - the shamrock symbolising good luck.

But then, I've felt heavily drawn to Christ consciousness lately. I feel myself changing inside, how I respond to people, the patience, tolerance, and increasingly, forgiveness I'm feeling and showing towards total strangers, the sense that I love total strangers who I walk past in the street. Not to mention that my judgements about strangers were default negative, but are more and more default positive these days.

Much to think about. I only mention this symbol during meditation because it felt quite deliberate and meaningful, and the symbol appeared on cue. It was only tiny, a pinprick of purple light, but it definitely formed a three leaved shape.

WhiteWarrior 05-01-2024 10:56 AM

We have the privilege and burden of interpreting messages as we wish. Some times there are just one right answer, some times there are several. But it definitely sounds like a message to me.