Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Near Death Experiences (NDEs) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Knock, knock. Who`s there? BRICK! NDE? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=147281)

Fizwold 26-08-2023 02:39 AM

Knock, knock. Who`s there? BRICK! NDE?

As I stated in another post I had died once, running the mile in PE in elementary a kid bashed the base of my skull in? with a rock, I still have the scars on the back of my head and migrains from it.

Anyway the thing is this.

I found myself standing in a black void of nothing but myself at that age and in third person confused. During this I was the void and the kid at the same time and still confused then a thought "That was not supposed to happen. Going to fix this." then I left like the child that was me? was being moved then I started hearing screaming from someone unknown to me and I awoke and it was me that was screaming curled up into a ball and surrounded by other kids. It was at least 45 minutes from what I was able to piece together but in actual probably closer to 55 minutes that I was on the ground.

What do you guys make of this event? Also this has left me with wondering if I am lying dead in that field or not, if this is for want of a better term/name ect purgatory or what not but then I just go "Eh. I am here now just going to go with it." but I still wonder given the strangeness of things.

Miss Hepburn 26-08-2023 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fizwold
...What do you guys make of this event? Also this has left me with wondering if I am lying dead in that field or not,
if this is for want of a better term/name ect purgatory...

If I was Hindu I might say you fell out of the mouth of Brahman, and from His Dream.. into the surrounding Void.
Btw, what is ''ect'' --could you mean etc? From Et cetera? Just guessing...

And, btw, Welcome here!! :smile:

Native spirit 26-08-2023 08:34 PM

You had an NDE near death experience

Namaste

Fizwold 26-08-2023 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
If I was Hindu I might say you fell out of the mouth of Brahman, and from His Dream.. into the surrounding Void.
Btw, what is ''ect'' --could you mean etc? From Et cetera? Just guessing...

And, btw, Welcome here!! :smile:

Going to have to look into things like that..Thanks.

And yes, etc is et cetera. While I would like to go into details it would only cause issues only side of being able to say them so I just use "Ect" stop myself from possibly derailing or saying things best left unspoken or derailing myself.

Fizwold 27-08-2023 11:59 PM

Sorry, forgive me for this but I can not stop to laugh at the thought of that kiddo on the PE field struck me so hard he knocked me out of reality. Good arm on him, hope he found his calling in base ball.