Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Nature (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Dolphins (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146460)

Redchic12 17-04-2023 02:26 PM

Dolphins

Just been down to the beach today for a walk and as I want Along the wharf a pod of dolphins appeared in the water not far from where I was standing. They were coming up and diving down again over and over.

I just stood and watched for awhile until they eventually disappeared. Funny how happy it made me feel. Why do we smile and feel happy when we see dolphins. Maybe cos they seem to be smiling hey?

Mmmmm lovely feeling tho.

AngelBlue 17-04-2023 02:35 PM

Beautiful....
Could you hear them sing?
They talk to us don't they ?

Redchic12 17-04-2023 02:43 PM

Sorry I posted this accidentally in the wrong subject. I’ve asked Miss H to put it under Nature we’re I intended it to be in the first place.
Jeez I seem to be losing my marbles lately lol

AngelBlue 17-04-2023 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redchic12
Sorry I posted this accidentally in the wrong subject. I’ve asked Miss H to put it under Nature we’re I intended it to be in the first place.
Jeez I seem to be losing my marbles lately lol

Haha.... Easy mistake to make. They are right next to each other , simple to press wrong thing by accident.

Redchic12 18-04-2023 02:24 PM

Thank you Miss H for moving my dolphin story to right place.

FairyCrystal 22-06-2023 10:10 PM

Dolphin incarnate on Earth especially to help us get into a state of oneness and joy. As it is they hold that frequency for us and the planet. When we can do that ourselves their presence isn't necessary anymore and they may or may not stop incarnating here then, depending on what they wish themselves.

They're connected with so much more but cannot recall from the top of my head now. You can connect to the Dolphin matrix, just like you can connect to the Whale matrix. And yes, whales also incarnate with a specific purpose to help us.
But in essence why they make you smile, feel happy, light-hearted etc. is because that's the energy they hold. For us.

Redchic12 04-07-2023 11:14 AM

Thanks FairyC. That certainly makes sense.

Altair 05-07-2023 07:25 AM

Dolphins exist for 'themselves' really, just like any other organism. We humans see a use in certain animals and then we make the mistake to think they were 'made' for us by some ''creator''. We may like dolphins, we think a peacock is beautiful, or enjoy a blackbird's song. That doesn't mean they were 'made' for us, it just means our system gains some enjoyment from observing other animals.

Altair 05-07-2023 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redchic12
until they eventually disappeared. Funny how happy it made me feel. Why do we smile and feel happy when we see dolphins. Maybe cos they seem to be smiling hey?

Well yes. And that they're intelligent helps also. So we see other animals that are similar to us..

Redchic12 05-07-2023 01:07 PM

Oh yes they are incredibly intelligent and they are supposed to really help kids with disabilities. Apparently they seem to have a very positive effect on the kids.

We have a place up north called Monkey Mia where a pod comes in every day to get some fish off the ranger. He doesn’t give them a lot because it’s not good for wild dolphins to rely on us. They stay and swim around and jump up and down for everyone and they seem so happy to be there.

We went along one day and just stood quietly in the shallows and had a wonderful experience with them. Anyone can go along as long as they do as they are told. All you need is some crazy yobbo trying to ride it or something stupid like that and then it would be spoilt for everyone.

Luckily the Ranger was pretty strict and the people who we were there with, were totally respectful.

Fortunately we have heaps of dolphins off the coast all around Australia. My friends and I went out kayaking one night in one of the bays down south when it was a full moon and we were so rapt to have dolphins come right in and swim around our kayaks. Such a beautiful feeling. Loved it!

You can google Monkey Mia and see how beautiful it is.