Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Resolving other people's energetic footprint (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139597)

1337_d00d 20-03-2021 01:50 AM

Resolving other people's energetic footprint

So I realize that a big issue I currently have is the footprint that other people leave in my energy field, or what I should call it. It can be likened to a dream I had, and perhaps that was the meaning, where mice were running around the house. One rodent, which looked more like a marten of sorts, was particularly hard for the cats in the house to catch. The dream ended with a shiny golden tiger coming to my side.

So just like those mice run around the house, litter and sabotage things, so these people's energy fooprint is disturbing me. It's literally nausiating. I reckon there is a resolution for it, symbolized by that tiger, another energy perhaps, but for some reason the rodents haven't been caught as they should. Anyone familiar with this issue?

utopiandreamchild 20-03-2021 02:23 AM

Stay outside of others auric boundaries and just keep your distants I suppose. It's like when you shake another person's hand and they've been ill, then you put your hand to your nose and get sick yourself omg. I would say shower once a day to cleanse your aura/energy feild. That would help alot. Amen

1337_d00d 20-03-2021 11:49 AM

It's not possible to stay a distance or avoid them as you can see by the dream they are enroaching and have to be resolved. A final solution.

Cinderella 20-03-2021 06:42 PM

Did you try the healing hand or eft?

utopiandreamchild 20-03-2021 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
It's not possible to stay a distance or avoid them as you can see by the dream they are enroaching and have to be resolved. A final solution.

Bathe regularly to purify the the personal energy/aura and to nuetralize unwanted energies that you may have shared in by interacting with others. Amen

utopiandreamchild 21-03-2021 03:21 AM

Aura cleansing. Taking a shower or bath. The best for aura cleansing. Amen

1337_d00d 21-03-2021 04:14 AM

[quote=Cinderella]Did you try the healing hand or eft?[/QUOTE

No what is that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Aura cleansing. Taking a shower or bath. The best for aura cleansing. Amen

Yeah maybe if I get moistureizing shower cream I can shower more good idea :D

utopiandreamchild 21-03-2021 04:34 AM

[quote=1337_d00d]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinderella
Did you try the healing hand or eft?[/QUOTE

No what is that?

Yeah maybe if I get moistureizing shower cream I can shower more good idea :D

Advice, keep with the natural moisturizers, soaps, shampoos, creams etc. The synthetics ones are full with unhealthy chemicals and ingredients etc. But honestly bathing or showering is number one for aura cleansing. Amen