Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   5d is a joke. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135809)

~Lioness~ 09-06-2020 11:07 PM

5d is a joke.

Sudden epiphany. 5d is a total joke. It will never manifest globally. It will never have power over God's people and kingdom.

I'm done with spirituality. Anyone ever want to be a true and honest good person and not shell out the luciferian light agenda, then go ahead. I dare you.

neil 10-06-2020 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
Sudden epiphany. 5d is a total joke. It will never manifest globally. It will never have power over God's people and kingdom.

I'm done with spirituality. Anyone ever want to be a true and honest good person and not shell out the luciferian light agenda, then go ahead. I dare you.

Correct, there never will be a fourth, fifth, sixth etc density of the Earth & or the people that live on the Earth.

And density is a false concept & deceptive illusion, that was in the past & still is in the present, being taught to Earthlings by unloving beings that pretend to be from another area & density of the one & only spiritual universe.
And there are people of the Earth that are also being fooled into believing that they in previous lives, were from another area & density, of the one singular spiritual universe.....False that concept is, & powerful are the minds of the unseen unloving beings that put these false beliefs into the minds of some Earthlings.

& FYI, you can never be done with spiritually. Because in reality you are not a human being, of the flesh. you are a spiritual being "connected" to the flesh.
You are spiritual & you exist within a spiritual universe residing on the Earth.

The above is for anyones considerations..Though i imagine that it will more than likely be strongly refuted by many. Because the many, do not understand the deceptive the unseen dark minded ones "agenda" as they feed Earthlings the deceptive illusions.
And so as per the past many untold thousands of years past, they like others from the past will continue to blindly believe all that they are told.

Wilderness 10-06-2020 03:00 AM

The way the 5d thing is being pushed in some corners of the spiritual community is spiritual escapism.

BigJohn 10-06-2020 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilderness
The way the 5d thing is being pushed in some corners of the spiritual community is spiritual escapism.

......and in many cases, it is also appears to be a form of prejudice. for example, I am better than you......

Wilderness 10-06-2020 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
......and in many cases, it is also appears to be a form of prejudice. for example, I am better than you......

yes, that too...... bigJohn

Rah nam 10-06-2020 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSkiez

5D can not manifest on this planet, as you put it. It's not possible.
What you do with your so called spirituality, of cause is your business.

JosephineB 10-06-2020 10:23 AM

I think we have to get to 4D before 5D right?

Lorelyen 10-06-2020 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilderness

Yeah, it's being popularised; it's the seduction of web ads with their fluffy, starry, romantic pictures with promises that it'll solve all your problems. "Buy my book!" As you say it lets them escape the traps often of their own making here on material Earth.

Too many people turn to "spirituality" thinking it'll give quick answers to their problems. Changing their lives significantly may take a long time, often a lot of work and much what's colloquially called soul searching. Plus facing truths about themselves which can be uncomfortable.

This is just my view though. :smile:

Rah nam 10-06-2020 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I think we have to get to 4D before 5D right?

this is correct and any 5D is not on this planet at least not directly.

Elfin 11-06-2020 10:07 AM

Hi BlueSkiez ... Can feel your frustration. It will never happen. Why? Because it's not humanly possible as far as I'm concerned. That is not to say that some of us are not "aware"...because we are . But there's a vast difference between spiritually aware, and being brainwashed .