Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   anxiety attacks (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135749)

tomgallagher 05-06-2020 08:13 AM

anxiety attacks

Can anyone cure them for good so they no longer happen?

truth seeker 17-07-2020 05:05 PM

sure you can.

few session and you will forget you hadthem.

with modern development with old spiritual practices its so easy to get over it.

if you want help send me PV for more details

cheers

one-light 17-07-2020 08:37 PM

I suffered with anxiety for many years 2012 to 2015 - research power of the mind, you'll find something there that can help you...

madhan61 13-08-2020 06:09 AM

Anxiety relief

Hey there that's a great question..There are many ways to cure Anxiety.
Physical activity, a healthy diet, regular sleep and relaxation exercises may all help to reduce anxiety. Joining a support group may also help. To manage symptoms effectively, it's best to avoid caffeine, alcohol and nicotine.

Miamoo 16-09-2020 03:30 PM

I'm reading a book called Claire weeks. I find music helps me loads too.

Have you had your vitamin D etc checked?

Native spirit 16-09-2020 10:05 PM

You have been given a few answers here.it is up to you to find what suits you.
Talking to someone can help.CBT [Cognitive Behevioral Therepy] is very good for Anxiety

Namaste

asearcher 17-09-2020 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomgallagher
Can anyone cure them for good so they no longer happen?

Been under stress for too long and there for developed this over active fear (anxiety), some people are experts in creating anxiety in others, I've seen it, they're toxic, so try to figure out if it is a person or a thing that is causing it and if you can distance yourself from it. When you are in it nothing seem to help but one can only prevent it from returning by making positive changes in one's own life, and allow the brain to have it's time to heal, for me at least this has been true, can't speak for others. Mine was triggered by emotional stress, relationship failure. Haven't had it in many years.

Miamoo 22-09-2020 04:36 PM

I have learned to take paracetamol and drink water when I get the threat. I wake up about to have them and if I stay in bed I end up trembling. It's awful.

mistybelle 28-09-2020 09:18 AM

Everything is on the mind.

Elfin 28-09-2020 11:22 AM

Hi... I cannot give you a cure/ answer... But my son suffered them to a severe degree. He was hospitalised 3 times because of them and put in the heart unit. His attacks happened because he was attacked by a gang of men and assaulted in a strange city he was visiting. He became somewhat of a recluse after that, never wanting to go out, which lasted about 2 years ... When he did venture out again, that's when the anxiety began. It was a horrible few years in all... But it DID eventually cease And now he's just as he always, happy and carefree... Wishing you all the best.