Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Trusting Source/Universe vs Trying to Force Things (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125585)

MissCreativeSpirit 08-10-2018 12:48 AM

Trusting Source/Universe vs Trying to Force Things

I realize even with 11 years or 12 of a lot of focus on Abraham's and Rhonda Burns and Wallace Wattles and Bashar and Louise Hay and Neal Donald Walsh studies......

This LOA stuff always comes down to being able to Trust that the Universe is working on our wanted clear outcomes and we don't have to force and force things tourturing ourselves with worry and effort to get outcomes!

I do it Anyway,........Am I the only one?

guthrio 08-10-2018 04:40 PM

CreativeSpirit,

Can you remember how many breaths and heartbeats you have entrusted the Source/Universe to provide for you in the 11 or 12 years you've been focusing on Abraham's and Rhonda Burns and Wallace Wattles and Bashar and Louise Hay and Neal Donald Walsh studies?

Without breath or heartbeat, there would be no outcomes to bother with.

The Universe/Source does this for us ALL "Anyway"....and you are not the only one, are you?

No need to trust my word for this, or for the rest of "everything else" you seek that is yet to come.

Trust your own words as gospel truth, with every breath you take to speak them, and with every beat of your heart.

Hope this helps....

Miss Hepburn 08-10-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
This LOA stuff always comes down to being able to Trust that the Universe is working on our wanted
clear outcomes and we don't have to force and force things torturing ourselves with worry and effort to get outcomes!
I do it Anyway,........Am I the only one?

Hi,
Now before I say anything, I want you to know I really get this LOA thing!!!:smile: I am wildly successful. I'm going to offer my advice.

Gosh, I have been for many decades...when it started with Jesus saying, know you already have been
given what you have asked of Him....the Father, not Jesus. (in a letter of John's, 1 John 5...and I really trust that John!)
In the 80's I was influenced by Lazarus or was it Ramtha, lol!

Force has nothing to do with it ...certainly never worry, never ever doubt, yikes!...that will push 'the thing' AWAY!
Is it force to relax and picture yourself on a beach for awhile?
~~~~~
Yes, one must develop trust...some might call it faith...
I call it rock solid belief deeply embedded into your mind...the subconscious mind ...so that it is unshakeable, immovable 'knowing'.

You must KNOW you are a co-creator with the Creator Itself....anything you say and believe you can have come about.
If it is for the good...have no question it is for the good.
Money, health, peace, good relationships, a good job are all for the good.

I was asked to go to the ICU to pray for (to heal) a dying woman, in a coma...on a heart and lung machine just to keep her alive.
i went immediately...left at 4 pm...got the call 10:35 am...she was off her machines, sitting up smiling and talking, "It was a miracle".
Well, it wasn't...I wasn't surprised...you ask (demand, really) and receive...
That's the Formula....and either you believe it or you don't .
There is no forcing or worry....
There is ONE pointedness...and that is all.

I always come off very strong, I know...but I am very strong in this.
There is no wishy washy part of manifesting.