Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Rebirth of my brother (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119191)

kaltha 15-12-2017 05:53 PM

Rebirth of my brother
 
My very dear brother who was younger to me by about 2 years passed away 22 years ago. He was a 16 years old, very handsome, talented, active and healthy lovely boy who was full of energy and life. He loved me so very much. He passed away suddenly in a road traffic accident. He was on his bicycle and the big truck driver who was drunk hit him and he died on the spot 22 years ago. Within 2-3 days I had a dream in which he was saying, "I want to live sister, I want to live". I felt very helpless. I just turned 18 years at that time.

After that I had several dreams where I saw my brother was in bad company in the dreams and was becoming a drunkard etc. Few years later, I got married and had a boy. I still saw my brother in my dreams. In one particular dream, I had a daughter who got lost and my brother came in his bike to help search for her". Few more years later I had another boy who looks exactly like my brother, very active, lively just like my brother and loves me just like my brother. He never behaves like he remembers his past life but he does things that my brother had done when he was young.

Since this boy is born I had no more dreams of my brother. I would like to know if truly my brother is reborn as my second child or if my thoughts and love for him are powerful enough to have a child very similar to him?

Tedmil 15-12-2017 10:20 PM

My guess is no. I think what happened is that you a had a deep connection with your brother and once he passed there was large void that was left behind. I think in spirit your brother was fully aware of that and communicated to you in your dreams to help ease that void. In time you were able to connect your son to your brother.

calla lily 17-12-2017 09:03 PM

It's possible and I think that your son may be your brother reincarnated. There are too many similarities in his physical appearance and personality to your brothers to just brush it off and call it a coincidence. Coincidence is not even the right word. It's synchronicity.

On the other hand, I don't think your strong love for your brother could create a child in his likeness.

Colorado 18-12-2017 04:48 AM

I don't think anyone here can tell you that, it's something you will know inside, as time passes.

I do believe when a life is cut short, that soul will come back to finish growing or teaching.

I also lost a loved one, when he was only 10 yrs old to Cancer. I never had dreams or anything of him, but I was praying and talking to God to give me a sign, that he was okay, many years later.

Right after, I looked over to the tub, and there were a bunch of shampoo bottles...and I didn't notice this before....but the name on the bottle was my loved ones name...and the last three letters of the name are SON, and it had three small dots above the SON part of his name on the bottle..

I do have a son who acts and looks like him. Even my grandparents and great grandparents say he looks just like Jason. I have picture where they look like twins, but obviously my son wasn't born until 8 years after he died. That little boy also loved me very much. That was also the name on the bottle of the shampoo that was sitting on the tub with several other shampoo bottles, that I didn't pay attention to the name when I bought it, I ordered it online based on reviews.

Coincidence, I don't personally think so.

I,do know there is life after death....but I don't know what each soul chooses to do after that. But love is the ties that bind, so your brother may have just came back to you as a son. Soulmates is what it is. Losing a sibling is probably the hardest thing to go through next to losing a child. Your story touched my heart, your brother would be my age...and I have children his age now. I say pray and ask for a sign...but then again, if you are asking, you probably already know on a spiritual level.

Gem 18-12-2017 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calla lily
It's possible and I think that your son may be your brother reincarnated. There are too many similarities in his physical appearance and personality to your brothers to just brush it off and call it a coincidence. Coincidence is not even the right word. It's synchronicity.


Genetics would explain similarity as well.

Quote:

On the other hand, I don't think your strong love for your brother could create a child in his likeness.

Gem 18-12-2017 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaltha
My very dear brother who was younger to me by about 2 years passed away 22 years ago. He was a 16 years old, very handsome, talented, active and healthy lovely boy who was full of energy and life. He loved me so very much. He passed away suddenly in a road traffic accident. He was on his bicycle and the big truck driver who was drunk hit him and he died on the spot 22 years ago. Within 2-3 days I had a dream in which he was saying, "I want to live sister, I want to live". I felt very helpless. I just turned 18 years at that time.

After that I had several dreams where I saw my brother was in bad company in the dreams and was becoming a drunkard etc. Few years later, I got married and had a boy. I still saw my brother in my dreams. In one particular dream, I had a daughter who got lost and my brother came in his bike to help search for her". Few more years later I had another boy who looks exactly like my brother, very active, lively just like my brother and loves me just like my brother. He never behaves like he remembers his past life but he does things that my brother had done when he was young.

Since this boy is born I had no more dreams of my brother. I would like to know if truly my brother is reborn as my second child or if my thoughts and love for him are powerful enough to have a child very similar to him?


Yes I guess your son is born to be his own person, so I'd be careful with projections of your brother, but I guess reincarnations like that are possible, so in the end a loss is very difficult but still there's much to be thankful for.

kaltha 26-12-2017 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedmil
My guess is no. I think what happened is that you a had a deep connection with your brother and once he passed there was large void that was left behind. I think in spirit your brother was fully aware of that and communicated to you in your dreams to help ease that void. In time you were able to connect your son to your brother.

Thank you for the response.

kaltha 26-12-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calla lily
It's possible and I think that your son may be your brother reincarnated. There are too many similarities in his physical appearance and personality to your brothers to just brush it off and call it a coincidence. Coincidence is not even the right word. It's synchronicity.

On the other hand, I don't think your strong love for your brother could create a child in his likeness.

Thank you very much. In my heart I completely agree with you.

kaltha 26-12-2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorado
I don't think anyone here can tell you that, it's something you will know inside, as time passes.

I do believe when a life is cut short, that soul will come back to finish growing or teaching.

I also lost a loved one, when he was only 10 yrs old to Cancer. I never had dreams or anything of him, but I was praying and talking to God to give me a sign, that he was okay, many years later.

Right after, I looked over to the tub, and there were a bunch of shampoo bottles...and I didn't notice this before....but the name on the bottle was my loved ones name...and the last three letters of the name are SON, and it had three small dots above the SON part of his name on the bottle..

I do have a son who acts and looks like him. Even my grandparents and great grandparents say he looks just like Jason. I have picture where they look like twins, but obviously my son wasn't born until 8 years after he died. That little boy also loved me very much. That was also the name on the bottle of the shampoo that was sitting on the tub with several other shampoo bottles, that I didn't pay attention to the name when I bought it, I ordered it online based on reviews.

Coincidence, I don't personally think so.

I,do know there is life after death....but I don't know what each soul chooses to do after that. But love is the ties that bind, so your brother may have just came back to you as a son. Soulmates is what it is. Losing a sibling is probably the hardest thing to go through next to losing a child. Your story touched my heart, your brother would be my age...and I have children his age now. I say pray and ask for a sign...but then again, if you are asking, you probably already know on a spiritual level.

Yeah these subtle feelings and signs- you just feel like you know. Thank you for sharing your story. It is heart warming.

TammyElliott 02-01-2018 09:45 AM

Its very emotional story for me as I am very attached to my brother. Yeah, you will get a clear idea as he grows, but you have got your brother back. Enjoy your life with him.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums