Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What happens before birth? (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117401)

SlayerOfLight 04-10-2017 08:57 PM

What happens before birth?
 
We or most of us here (including myself) all believe there is life after death, but what I find equally interesting is what may actually be going on before physical incarnation. Were we all awaiting our turn to be born on some sort of assembly line, or was our body and soul both created in the womb? If the former is true, is there some higher power that decides what everyone's life will be like, or do we just randomly drop somewhere like a falling leaf from a tree without any meaningful planning?

Psychictiff 05-10-2017 10:10 PM

I believe we are researching & determining what is next in our souls evolution, so we plan where we need to go/be with to accomplish those goals.

Native spirit 06-10-2017 04:04 AM

I am A medium and my next door neighbours who are also friends, their daughter was told it would be a miracle for her to get pregnant,
i kept seeing her Grandfather who had passed,holding a new born baby boy
i told her this baby was waiting to be born to her.she refused to believe because of what the doctors had told her.
6 months later i saw her grandfather again this time he was putting the baby in her arms i told her again.she started crying as she was desperate for a baby,i described the baby i told her he is a wise soul he was blonde blue eyed etc.she laughed as she and her estranged husband were both dark.
this baby came 10 months later just as i described him.as soon as he could speak he said to me i used to see you when i was with with my grand pa in the other world.

Namaste

SaturninePluto 06-10-2017 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
I am A medium and my next door neighbours who are also friends, their daughter was told it would be a miracle for her to get pregnant,
i kept seeing her Grandfather who had passed,holding a new born baby boy
i told her this baby was waiting to be born to her.she refused to believe because of what the doctors had told her.
6 months later i saw her grandfather again this time he was putting the baby in her arms i told her again.she started crying as she was desperate for a baby,i described the baby i told her he is a wise soul he was blonde blue eyed etc.she laughed as she and her estranged husband were both dark.
this baby came 10 months later just as i described him.as soon as he could speak he said to me i used to see you when i was with with my grand pa in the other world.

Namaste


:hug3:

I used to think a while back where I had lost my faith that there were no benign spirits out there as I was getting very used to dealing with more malign spirits- not of my own making- more of it being sprung on me during my spiritual path.

That is until I met a neighbor of mine who has mediumship ability who spoke of it and told her story to my family and I. Her story reminded me of a forgotten past memory where I communicated with a past relative to bring a message to a living relative. I had not ever met this relative, he had died very young in a facility for tuberculosis due to the presence of air bubbles in a shot he was given. He had died between the ages 15-17. I'd have to see his stone at the family plot again to determine exactly.

The discussion with our neighbor prompted my father to speak of an experience my grandfather had a little while before his passing. My father said "My father didn't believe in any of that" My father was saying this in reference to myself telling them the story of my experience and trying to face my grandfather (very stern man) to tell him his brother wanted to speak with him "He never believed any of it he told me until he had his heart attack and had his near death experience. He remembers during this time he could hear his mother and his aunt talking and laughing". My father said, and then continued on "When he heard that he realized a few things".

I take the experience I had speaking with my great uncle, and the communications between my grandfather passed and myself as enough to give me faith that there are benign spirits, and that ancestor spirits are capable of speaking with us.

For quite a while I had given up hope that there were benign spirits possibly there. I had begun to think those who practice mediumship were fooling themselves. I am beyond joyed to find I was wrong.

I take my father's relay of my grandfather's experience as a clue to the after-life. Perhaps our ancestors and those who have gone before are waiting.


However I can not say this as absolute truth. I will not know the truth of what lies beyond until the time of my own mortal passing.

May it be a peaceful occasion.

taurmel 06-10-2017 06:10 PM

Slayer, that is a good question! They say our soul is as old as the Universe itself, but if so, where do we come from?

I was reading about soul contracts and some believe that every single thing we've gone through and are yet to go through is all predestined...have you heard of this? It seems different from someone else controlling our destinies, and puts the power back in our own hands. Still more reading to do on this, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
I am A medium and my next door neighbours who are also friends, their daughter was told it would be a miracle for her to get pregnant,
i kept seeing her Grandfather who had passed,holding a new born baby boy
i told her this baby was waiting to be born to her.she refused to believe because of what the doctors had told her.
6 months later i saw her grandfather again this time he was putting the baby in her arms i told her again.she started crying as she was desperate for a baby,i described the baby i told her he is a wise soul he was blonde blue eyed etc.she laughed as she and her estranged husband were both dark.
this baby came 10 months later just as i described him.as soon as he could speak he said to me i used to see you when i was with with my grand pa in the other world.

Namaste


This experience you had was so beautiful, teared up and got chills! Such an amazing gift you have, and the chance to share this with your neighbor, so wonderful!

SlayerOfLight 06-10-2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taurmel
Slayer, that is a good question! They say our soul is as old as the Universe itself, but if so, where do we come from?

I was reading about soul contracts and some believe that every single thing we've gone through and are yet to go through is all predestined...have you heard of this? It seems different from someone else controlling our destinies, and puts the power back in our own hands. Still more reading to do on this, though.


I have heard about soul contracts, but it makes no sense to me because in all honesty I can't imagine myself signing up for all this hogwash I'm going through. Rather, it feels more like something/someone forced me to make this soul contract under threat of something terrible if I didn't cooperate. That may explain why I feel as if I'm doing time in prison...

Burntfruit 06-10-2017 08:24 PM

We arrange certain details but we still have free will. If you sad with your life then make steps to change it.

SlayerOfLight 06-10-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burntfruit
We arrange certain details but we still have free will. If you sad with your life then make steps to change it.


I'm already doing that but don't mind me, I am irrelevant to the topic.

XploreR 18-10-2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
We or most of us here (including myself) all believe there is life after death, but what I find equally interesting is what may actually be going on before physical incarnation. Were we all awaiting our turn to be born on some sort of assembly line, or was our body and soul both created in the womb? If the former is true, is there some higher power that decides what everyone's life will be like, or do we just randomly drop somewhere like a falling leaf from a tree without any meaningful planning?

The best answer to your question I can recommend would be two books, written and best read in this order: Journey of Souls, and Destiny of Souls; both researched and written by Dr. Michael Newton. They are the most thorough books on the topic you mentioned that I've ever found, and very interesting to read. I hope this helpful to you. Best wishes. . .

Erika 22-10-2017 07:29 AM

ive read that God sometimes sets your life and ive ive also read that you with the other spirits plan it very carefully.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums