Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   So how about Leo? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129206)

FairyCrystal 26-04-2019 07:16 PM

So how about Leo?

I'm wondering, if you have a rather empowered Leo, do they then still have the tendency to be focused on themselves or has that mostly gone then?
I've known one that was reasonably empowered, yet I remember myself saying on the 2nd time we got together "Everything is always about you!"
I should've heeded that, as it was also part of the reason things went wrong.
Now I like Leos, but not that tendency to be all about themselves, hence my question.
Anyone know?

inavalan 26-04-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I'm wondering, if you have a rather empowered Leo, do they then still have the tendency to be focused on themselves or has that mostly gone then?
I've known one that was reasonably empowered, yet I remember myself saying on the 2nd time we got together "Everything is always about you!"
I should've heeded that, as it was also part of the reason things went wrong.
Now I like Leos, but not that tendency to be all about themselves, hence my question.
Anyone know?

What sign are you?
Edit: Okay ... I checked your profile: Taurus.

FairyCrystal 29-04-2019 01:15 PM

So no one who can tell a bit more about Leos? It's not a rant, or an attempt to knock Leos. As I said, I like Leos and I think a Leo could make a great partner for me. I am just wondering about their thing to be about themselves. In a way typical Leo I guess, as because of that they can do what they're supposed to do. Kind of be King or Queen of Wands, but how does this tendency pan out when they're more empowered?
Does it tend to soften, change, disappear?

iamthat 29-04-2019 07:27 PM

As you say, Leo is all about "I am", which means they tend to be self-centred. Everything is all about them.

If we consider the significance of the signs and the journey of consciousness, beginning with Aries and working as far as Leo, then
Aries is consciousness entering the mental body
Taurus is consciousness entering the emotional body
Gemini is consciousness entering the etheric body
Cancer is consciousness identified with mass consciousness
Leo is consciousness emerging from mass consciousness and affirming "I am".

Leo (like all signs) has lower and higher aspects:
Lower Leo is identification with personality and promoting the lower self.
Higher Leo is identification with Soul and affirming "I AM".

Like all signs, the limitations of Leo are resolved in the opposite sign. The opposite of Leo is Aquarius, which symbolises group consciousness. So Leo with its tendency to self-affirmation has to learn to serve within its wider group.

Hope this is useful.

Peace.

Miss Hepburn 30-04-2019 12:41 AM

Ok, I can't talk about Leo....both my parents were Leo and my ex...charming sexy, handsome...omg....I'm done with all of them.

Green.Heals 30-04-2019 04:40 AM

Maybe find someone with their Leo in Venus.... very loving from what I've found. Though they still come with a lot of the Leo ego... in a sense, and the whole, love me love me love me!!! & I'll love you for what you can do for me, or I love you because of what you do for yourself.

FairyCrystal 30-04-2019 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
As you say, Leo is all about "I am", which means they tend to be self-centred. Everything is all about them.

If we consider the significance of the signs and the journey of consciousness, beginning with Aries and working as far as Leo, then
Aries is consciousness entering the mental body
Taurus is consciousness entering the emotional body
Gemini is consciousness entering the etheric body
Cancer is consciousness identified with mass consciousness
Leo is consciousness emerging from mass consciousness and affirming "I am".

Leo (like all signs) has lower and higher aspects:
Lower Leo is identification with personality and promoting the lower self.
Higher Leo is identification with Soul and affirming "I AM".

Like all signs, the limitations of Leo are resolved in the opposite sign. The opposite of Leo is Aquarius, which symbolises group consciousness. So Leo with its tendency to self-affirmation has to learn to serve within its wider group.

Hope this is useful.

Peace.

It is very helpful! The part about Aquarius, their opposite sign, is very interesting!
Thank you!:hug3:

FairyCrystal 30-04-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Maybe find someone with their Leo in Venus.... very loving from what I've found. Though they still come with a lot of the Leo ego... in a sense, and the whole, love me love me love me!!! & I'll love you for what you can do for me, or I love you because of what you do for yourself.

Yes, I've had a relationship with a man with Leo in Venus. That had a great effect on some areas of our relationship :tongue: but he was a Cancer Sun with a lot of typical Cancer wounds, and not working/willing on healing them.

What you say... maybe Leo isn't a good option after all for me. I was told in the past by someone who knew astrology that an empowered Leo could be great with an empowered Taurus.
But when in relationship with this quite empowered Leo one thing became a problem: him being mostly about him. Self-centered.
As a Taurus I am ruled by Venus, I have this innate thing of wanting to be cherished. And I really don't feel great if I am not. Leo needs to be adored. I had no problem with that, but it has to be equal, and it wasn't.

Sigh... then what's left if I have to delete Leo from possible good match, haha. Default Taurus matches don't work for me either (Capri, Virgo, Cancer).
I guess I best leave it to faith.

ocean breeze 30-04-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So no one who can tell a bit more about Leos?

Kinda hard to put a "one size fits all" label on any sign. I know plenty of Leos. Each are different and unique in their own way. Many like to be center of attention but that's not always the case. I think it would be unfair to judge a person based on their zodiac sign for friends or relationships.

Maybe this will help to some degree: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKYQT-RgNZ4

FairyCrystal 30-04-2019 08:21 PM

Nothing to do with judging, but to do with getting to know more.
I don't see what's unfair about that? Also, each person is unique and different, yes, but there are similar tendency for each sign. That's also why astrology works and can be used to gain insight.
I don't know that many Leos, so I'm asking here for help to gain more insight in how they work, the general qualities.