Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   sold my soul to the devil for drugs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120506)

lazydullard 05-02-2018 10:59 PM

sold my soul to the devil for drugs

I wrote on a piece of paper that "I give up my eternal soul... for fastandbulbous (a friend) to come pay me."

I originally envisioned him winning the lottery and paying me money which could be used for drugs, but it never happened. However, when I examined the root cause of my selling my soul, I realized that I just wanted to be high all the time.

And it worked. I was able to shoplift alcohol and many other things to pay for methamphetamine or to drink. I did this for years without getting caught. When I went to jail, for other reasons (not stealing), they gave my psychiatric medicines which numbed the experience of jail.

So what I'm saying is that I cast a magick spell to be high all the time and it worked.

I'm six months sober now, though. But I have in my pocket, in case life ever gets too bad, that I can still go on a crime spree and be high all the time.

Thoughts?

slash112 05-02-2018 11:44 PM

I just wanna say, grats on the 6 months sober! Nice one man!

I also wanna say, I had a quick flick through your posts, and I get the feeling you're a real great person.

I also don't think you've actually sold your soul. I'm pretty sure for a soul to be given up, it requires a contact and you'd be very aware that you're signing the contract.

What it may have been, is a manifestation due to intention.

Just my thoughts anyways.

shivatar 06-02-2018 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazydullard
I wrote on a piece of paper that "I give up my eternal soul... for fastandbulbous (a friend) to come pay me."

I originally envisioned him winning the lottery and paying me money which could be used for drugs, but it never happened. However, when I examined the root cause of my selling my soul, I realized that I just wanted to be high all the time.

And it worked. I was able to shoplift alcohol and many other things to pay for methamphetamine or to drink. I did this for years without getting caught. When I went to jail, for other reasons (not stealing), they gave my psychiatric medicines which numbed the experience of jail.

So what I'm saying is that I cast a magick spell to be high all the time and it worked.

I'm six months sober now, though. But I have in my pocket, in case life ever gets too bad, that I can still go on a crime spree and be high all the time.

Thoughts?

so you don't think the addictiveness of meth had anything to do with it? you think it was all your spells and thoughts that caused you to do bad things to fuel your high?

common man.

Astro 06-02-2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Thoughts?

Let's hope you learn your lesson before you commit crime again. Drugs are bad news, maybe you'll find meditation instead, the relaxation & soaking up of life force energy should help you to feel more able to cope with life.

lazydullard 06-02-2018 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
so you don't think the addictiveness of meth had anything to do with it? you think it was all your spells and thoughts that caused you to do bad things to fuel your high?

common man.

How did you know that common man was the worst thing you could call me?

I am an evil person, but I am challenging that identity to be sure it's best. But in terms of selfishness, I am extremely common.

It wasn't the devil that made me do it. My goal was to expound upon devil magick, which isn't covered deeply. I believe I was supernaturally supported in my selfishness. Indeed, I think being selfish is compatible with the law of attraction. Has anyone experinced this?

Seawolf 06-02-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

It reminds me of always having the option of suicide. It's comforting to know if things get too bad that there's an option to escape it. But hopefully of course things will keep changing for the better so that won't ever have to happen.

Nature Grows 07-02-2018 05:49 AM

Get help, go to rehab or something, meth is trash.. some old friends of mine ended up getting into it a bit (they are in prison atm btw).. and it also killed my uncle, so look after yourself.

slash112 07-02-2018 03:10 PM

He's already 6 months sober, he doesn't need rehab. He's doing really well so far.

I sense a lot of confusion about the "dark side". He's looking to really know whether the "dark side" is good for him or bad for him.

I feel darkness is something to be overcome, or at the very least, balanced out. Not something to worship and fully embrace.

The great source of darkness' power is fear. Fear has no real power, only the power it is given by people. You fear the idea of having nothing, so you steal. I say, don't let that fear control you. Best way to overcome that is to realize that you are complete even with nothing. I felt my richest when I lost almost everything in my life. It was a sudden perspective change which changed my life for the better.

Nature Grows 07-02-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slash112
He's already 6 months sober, he doesn't need rehab. He's doing really well so far.

Ok, well i skimmed through this thread quickly, but he did say this at the end of his post...

Quote:

But I have in my pocket, in case life ever gets too bad, that I can still go on a crime spree and be high all the time.

He says he has in his pocket... what? he says something for him to go on a crime spree and be high if life gets to bad? so if i read that correct.. it sounds like he will smoke it again when he finds life to hard?

Quote:

How did you know that common man was the worst thing you could call me?

I am an evil person, but I am challenging that identity to be sure it's best. But in terms of selfishness, I am extremely common.

He didn't call you a common man, i'm pritty sure he meant, c'mon man, lol.

slash112 07-02-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nature Grows

He says he has in his pocket... what? he says something for him to go on a crime spree and be high if life gets to bad? so if i read that correct.. it sounds like he will smoke it again when he finds life to hard?

Hahah I'm not actually sure, but I took it to mean like "i've got something up my sleeve" and that something is stealing/thievery/"evil" so he can afford to get high all the time if he ever wants to again.