Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Opinion on purchase (Face seen in stone) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128995)

Spirit bird 15-04-2019 12:38 AM

Opinion on purchase (Face seen in stone)

1 Attachment(s)
I am thinking of purchasing a Madagascar Crazy Lace Silk Banded Agate Tumbled. It is a very unusual and pretty stone but I am seeing a face in the stone and wanted some feedback from those in this forum. I am not feeling anything either positive or negative but I wanted to see if anyone can see the face and felt anything when viewing this stone before I consider it's purchase. (Pic attached)

Crystal canuck 15-04-2019 03:24 AM

Yes, and they seem to be sad to me. Funny you mention this, I have a large 15 lbs clear quartz obliesk and recently my wife took photos under a macro setting and we can clearly see many faces, mostly of demon/alien beings however, but some humanoid. I know that sounds crazy. It is. But true. Which makes it crazier.:smile:

Flatworld Crusades 15-04-2019 04:06 AM

I'd be reluctant to buy it unless you can clear the face. The shop you are buying from will they clear & clean it?

Crystal canuck 15-04-2019 07:14 AM

I actually thought the face made it more interesting. If you like it, I say go ahead and get it. If that face bothers you that much, the faces in my obliesk would give you nightmares. Many look like a skeletal version of the creature from alien. As if the creature had a grim reaper version of itself :icon_eek:

FairyCrystal 15-04-2019 08:50 AM

Took me a sec to even see it. But nothing unusual, happens more often. I too have a few stones where you can see a face in the layers/inclusions/texture of the stone. And with crystals it happens even more often in the fractured parts inside to see a face, an entire being. I have one citrine with a complete fairy in it in rainbows. It's stunning.

If it bothers you, don't buy it, if it doesn't matter to you, buy it.
What added value you adhere to the face is entirely up to you.

Spirit bird 15-04-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Yes, and they seem to be sad to me. Funny you mention this, I have a large 15 lbs clear quartz obliesk and recently my wife took photos under a macro setting and we can clearly see many faces, mostly of demon/alien beings however, but some humanoid. I know that sounds crazy. It is. But true. Which makes it crazier.:smile:

Do you have a pic of your quartz? It may make me feel better knowing others have funky stuff on some of their stones too. I will definitely sage it and cleanse it as well if I decide to purchase it.

Spirit bird 15-04-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal canuck

Do you have a pic of your quartz? It may make me feel better knowing others have funky stuff on some of their stones too. I will definitely sage it and cleanse it as well if I decide to purchase it.