Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mysteries, Myths & Legends (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Bermuda Triangle (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84107)

Nature Grows 05-04-2015 01:08 PM

The Bermuda Triangle

The Bermuda Triangle, what do you guys think it is? planes go missing, boats go missing, sometimes the boats are found but the people on board are gone? what do you think The Bermuda Triangle is?

Kulstor 05-04-2015 02:10 PM

Some part of me says something like..... something left on... partially functional...activates partially now and then..... no idea what that is or what it means, just an inner feeling and that is about all it says.

Theophila 05-04-2015 04:12 PM

Hmmm, I am a believer that atlantis existed , and have read a lot about it how they destroyed themselves when they abused the system they used to harness energy.
If this is true, maybe , just maybe the area where the Bermuda triangle is is the location of one of those sites ( underwater) where they used to harness energy and it cuases some form of magnetic field....

Just a guess:wink:

sunsoul 05-04-2015 04:45 PM

Let's sail you and me
to the famous Bermuda sea
really a delight
and many a sight
such as you in bermuda shorts
to concentrate my thoughts
as we seek to discover
and thus uncover
the real inner workings of the alien project
and to finally detect
truth amidst the hurricane of lost hope
dispelling the distractions as we navigate and cope
and there in the middle of the ocean
I can apply some good lotion
easing our mind into the bright day
as the darkest nights are finally lead far away.

Nature Grows 05-04-2015 11:04 PM

Lol... nice poem sunsoul.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theophila
Hmmm, I am a believer that atlantis existed , and have read a lot about it how they destroyed themselves when they abused the system they used to harness energy.
If this is true, maybe , just maybe the area where the Bermuda triangle is is the location of one of those sites ( underwater) where they used to harness energy and it cuases some form of magnetic field....

Just a guess:wink:

I guess that could be true makes sense, it could also be some type of worm hole, portal or star gate kinda thing? only active every now an then?

Thats what I feel like it might be.

Adrienne 06-04-2015 06:22 AM

Interesting questions Nature Grows. Personally I would prefer not to travel anywhere near the Bermuda triangle, I wouldn't want to take a chance of being on a plane or a boat that goes missing ! :icon_eek:

I read somewhere, can't remember where .... that there are other places in the world that also have a similar happenings, as the Bermuda Triangle. They are known as " Bermuda Triangles " just that they aren't in the same location as the main one ( the one we are always hearing about ) is.

MIND POWER 06-04-2015 06:52 PM

Just like our body has charka's and meridian lines , so does the planet earth in theory. Also you must take into consideration that the earth naturally wants to vibrate at an alpha wave level of 7.5hz or so. But with all the technology and radio waves being emitted, it is being disturbed by very high frequency's that are very high up into the 60-70hz, which does have a effect on people and in my opinion the planet.

I think places like the Bermuda triangle are gate ways, that are still vibrating on a different frequency wave to the rest of the planet, so once you enter these area's quite simply you may disappear! to another dimension/frequency range.........

My Dad was in the Navy and i believe that he ether past through the Bermuda triangle or went around it. And he did state that all the electronics went off the ship, and (He had to drive the ship manually)....and navigate the old fashion way until the technology started working again.

Its defiantly something to do with Earth and the Moon, the electromagnetic fields! if its effecting technology on ships, and even planes.

There may be places like this all over the world, they could be anywhere even in cities in my opinion! gateways to other worlds.

skygazer 06-04-2015 11:08 PM

the BT is a wormhole...I think it's connected to Atlantis.

xxLoveLifexx 07-04-2015 09:35 PM

The Bermuda Triangle area functions as a vortex that is shifting in its properties. The planes and ships don't necessarily disappear into another reality, sometimes just the effects of the electromagnetic field can disturb the instruments etc. and so many vehicles will be found on the bottom of the ocean. At other times the vehicles really shift to another reality without necessarily coming back to ours.

The electromagnetic field in the Bermuda Triangle area is an artificial one that was created back in Atlantean times out of a failed attempt to recreate certain interdimensional technology.

Olorin 08-04-2015 05:46 AM

My two penn'th -
The Bermuda Triangle is an area of choppy sea.

ajay00 11-04-2015 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nature Grows
The Bermuda Triangle, what do you guys think it is? planes go missing, boats go missing, sometimes the boats are found but the people on board are gone? what do you think The Bermuda Triangle is?

I remember reading during college days of the Dragon's Triangle south of Japan and in the north-eastern part of Phillipine Sea.

The phenomenon taking place in the Dragon's Triange is quite similar to that in the Bermuda Triangle. And in both , methane hydrates have been used to explain any incidents taking place.

It is probable that interdimensional portals or wormholes exist in these places, which operates at certain times.

We only fear that which we lack knowledge of, and when science discovers eventually with precision what may be the issue along with the technology to control it and use it for human needs, all fear evaporates, and things become plain, simple and normal. :smile:

Lucidity 13-04-2015 07:03 AM

It's funny this topic is mentioned for me as I was talking about it last week with someone. I talked about how awesome it would be to have a movie made about it where a ship of people get throwin into another dimension and it becomes about their adventure in this new world all from being sucked into the bermuda triangle. I don't know if there is already a movie on it that is like this. I have a very vivid mind :smile: I'd love to co-write books with someone one day. I have many adventures.

Bridie 26-05-2015 11:31 AM

It is a place with a heavy amount of magnetic rays therefor it can even absorb large ships into it.

DaiBach 26-05-2015 06:04 PM

"It is a place with a heavy amount of magnetic rays therefor it can even absorb large ships into it."

What if the ships are made of wood, aluminium or GRP?

Howla Dark 30-06-2015 02:05 PM

Giant sphynxes and pyramids, relics of a lost city, have been discovered buried at the bottom of the ocean beneath the Burmuda Triangle.

DavidMcCann 01-07-2015 08:30 PM

The US Coast Guard and Lloyd's of London both say that ships and planes are no more likely to vanish there than anywhere else. The WWF listed the 10 most dangerous areas for shipping, and the Triangle didn't make it. The story is just media hype to sell books and TV programs.

FallingLeaves 01-07-2015 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajay00
We only fear that which we lack knowledge of, and when science discovers eventually with precision what may be the issue along with the technology to control it and use it for human needs, all fear evaporates, and things become plain, simple and normal. :smile:

and boring :smile:

The Taoist 12-12-2015 07:25 PM

A very good question.

Rather than offer an opinion, I wil offer you what is known from Spiritual perspective....

In that, this area known as the Devil's Triangle is a rather large "Stargate", and that these 'portals' often and do move in their location.

And that this is the secret of many, but not most, of the strange vanishings that have taken place for decades.

Best Wishes,

Taoist

metal68 13-12-2015 10:39 PM

its just natural causes as david mcann said. Boring yes but sadly true

The Taoist 09-01-2016 10:13 PM

What is known is that.....there are many, many portals and stargates all ove this planet.

The Bermuda triangle is a rather large one, that being a stargate.

This being directly offered by Divine Spirit.

In Light & Joy The Taoist

Busby 23-01-2016 07:22 AM

Were the Bermuda Triangle something other than a normal feature of ocean on the face of the earth all insurance companies would set a higher premium for those travelling in or above the area. But they don't.

Serenity69 17-02-2016 10:42 AM

There's A BBC4 Programme About The Bermuda Triangle On Tonight At 21:00

Professor Bruce Denardo attempts to prove whether there is any truth behind the legend of the Bermuda Triangle, where many ships and planes have disappeared in mysterious circumstances. New investigation techniques reveal the truth behind the infamous disappearance of Flight 19. Graham Hawkes is also able to reveal, by using a state-of-the-art submarine, how five wrecks mysteriously wound up 730 feet down in the heart of the Bermuda Triangle.

UncleManifestor 24-03-2016 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity69
There's A BBC4 Programme About The Bermuda Triangle On Tonight At 21:00

Professor Bruce Denardo attempts to prove whether there is any truth behind the legend of the Bermuda Triangle, where many ships and planes have disappeared in mysterious circumstances. New investigation techniques reveal the truth behind the infamous disappearance of Flight 19. Graham Hawkes is also able to reveal, by using a state-of-the-art submarine, how five wrecks mysteriously wound up 730 feet down in the heart of the Bermuda Triangle.

Did you watch the documentary? Thoughts?

I watched it and was disappointed. The focus was on one incident (some planes went missing), which didn't get solved, I may be remembering this wrongly, but I think they found a different set of planes underwater.

They did give the methane theory for the sinking of ships - large volume of gas is released from underground, makes a hole when reaches surface, sucks in surrounding water + floating items.

Did not explain what causes navigational equipment to malfunction.

Did not really explore the Bermuda Triangle in the submarine, the only went like 300m from the Cuban coastline and found some plane debris.

I would have liked to have seen a more extensive search of the ocean floor in the submarine, along with some actual evidence of the methane theory and an explanation of magnetic disturbance.

No wonder it was only on BBC4, too rubbish a documentary for BBC1 or 2.

sparkles 25-03-2016 09:00 AM

Quote:

I watched it and was disappointed.
I saw a similar (or the same?) documentary last year on National Geographic/Discovery Channel (?) and was similarly disappointed. They were talking about all the mystery, then went down into the sea but not deep enough because that seemed impossible. And then found a random other ship that sank. But what about all the missing planes and boats that are yet to be found? They completely vanished, what happened to them? I still had the same questions after watching the documentary...

(btw, I saw this subject on Ancient Aliens once too. But their answer is always 'it's aliens'. No proof needed. LOL)

DaiBach 25-03-2016 09:24 AM

If you drew a similar sized triangle as the Bemuda Triangle with its centre over the North Sea, you'd get more disappearances of ships and aircraft, than in The Bermuda Triangle. You can the same over the St. George's Channel, Phosphorous, Agean, Straits of Messina etc.

UncleManifestor 27-03-2016 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaiBach
If you drew a similar sized triangle as the Bemuda Triangle with its centre over the North Sea, you'd get more disappearances of ships and aircraft, than in The Bermuda Triangle. You can the same over the St. George's Channel, Phosphorous, Agean, Straits of Messina etc.

Interesting!
Maybe the whole thing of hype around the Bermuda Triangle is a conspiracy to popularise the name and increase the sales of those shorts...

Lucky 1 21-12-2016 04:36 AM

I've been all over the Bermuda triangle. ...on sailboats. ....planes.....lots of times (I live on the Gulf coast)

This phenomenon has been pretty well researched and explained. ...

Some years ago tbe US Navy did a huge amount of research on the sudden lose of buoyancy to ships from the release of methan hydrates on the ocean floor....somthing that area has in abundance.

Tectonic activity can cause blowouts of large pockets of methane which erupts from the sea floor as bubbles...if a ship happens to be over this blowout the resulting lose of buoyancy can be enough to sink the ship....this has been proven.

Throw in he fact that area of the coast is known for sudden squalls and storms and there's all your lost ships and planes. ...

Brucely 29-12-2016 08:12 AM

Quote:

Thats disappointing. Case closed eh

FallingLeaves 29-12-2016 08:18 PM

Quote:

I'm not saying this isn't true, but I started to wonder after reading this, exactly how many of the claims people make on a site like this are true and how many are just wishful thinking?

unfortunately I don't have time to go verifying or debunking every claim made, so, I think I will take them all with a grain of salt.

racsabir 13-01-2017 01:50 AM

Is there a crystal pyramid below the Bermuda Triangle?

Lucky 1 13-01-2017 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racsabir
Is there a crystal pyramid below the Bermuda Triangle?

There's no pyramids that I've heard of. .....and the sea floor in that area has been thoroughly mapped.

Shivani Devi 23-01-2017 06:24 AM

I personally think that it's some kind of intermittent wave of magnetic flux from the earth's atmosphere which causes all navigation equipment to go totally haywire and/or die. It's the best I can come up with anyway.

cdoliveira 23-01-2017 08:59 PM

Many say it is an entrance for the inner earth!

Lepus 26-07-2017 01:54 PM

Hello,

Scientist Claims He’s "Solved" the Bermuda Triangle Mystery

Lepus

Tony Trout 29-07-2017 01:32 PM

That was an interesting interview to read. I don't think anyone will ever be able to "solve" the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle, though. I think that it's something that only God knows about. Besides, God created this universe and this galaxy.

Busby 06-09-2017 02:07 PM

As I have already pointed out somewhere above, if the BT was really a dangerous place then all insurance companies would put their premiums up.