Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   [Help]Psychic mediumship Enlightenment and Guidance (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121631)

ArthV 29-03-2018 01:36 AM

[Help]Psychic mediumship Enlightenment and Guidance

I have a question that has accopanied me through the years and no matter how much i searched i could never find information about it or a self proclaimed medium i could look at and feel belief so now i ended up stumbling up here and hoping maybe someone here could share some enlightenment.

When i was a baby i used to see spirits and never slept at night because of it, when my mother found it she talked to a medium who told her she would close my vault/chest but that that would be a permanent thing, and the truth is now i can still feel energy, identify gender and locations of spirits but i can't visually see them anymore..

But no matter how much i searched i never found any evidence or information about that visual sealing the medium did and the doubt always persisted with me, does that sealing really exist? what did it really do? how did it affect me?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can give me some guiding lights.

John32241 29-03-2018 03:21 PM

Hi,

My understanding is that babies can see energies the rest of us can not. What the child's intellect will do is align itself with the care giver's reality perceptions and block its awareness of these visual experiences.

I suspect that the medium in this instances used some form of energetic encouragement for this natural process. Just a guess.

John

Lynn 29-03-2018 04:05 PM

Hello

As a young child (pre age 6) we are open to things that our brain can not logically dismiss things we see and hear, too we lack the ability of communications to explain things to our parents or others. I know that from birth I came in open to it all like I still am. Its not something one I feel can have taken away, more you learn to block it.

Even as a Medium I missed it with my first born that he was just being needy as a toddler but he really was "seeing a spirit" in his room. Like him as a baby I never slept even now I do not sleep all night.

When it comes to "seeing them physically" that takes a huge amount of energy from both you and the one your with, it is not easy to do and at times its best not to force that unless it flows naturally. For me I can see the dead as clear as the living and I can have full conversations. Its a drain of energy though but for me it flows naturally.

I would take it slow with re opening to what you came in with. It is possible that the Medium put a shield or bubble around you to keep what we refer to as the vale from being totally open to you. This is something we can not always keep closed or maybe we should even try to keep closed.

I know from my childhood I so wanted it all gone and the more I tried to shut off the stronger it got. Now its just the norm of life.

Lynn

nina1021 04-04-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArthV
I have a question that has accopanied me through the years and no matter how much i searched i could never find information about it or a self proclaimed medium i could look at and feel belief so now i ended up stumbling up here and hoping maybe someone here could share some enlightenment.

When i was a baby i used to see spirits and never slept at night because of it, when my mother found it she talked to a medium who told her she would close my vault/chest but that that would be a permanent thing, and the truth is now i can still feel energy, identify gender and locations of spirits but i can't visually see them anymore..

But no matter how much i searched i never found any evidence or information about that visual sealing the medium did and the doubt always persisted with me, does that sealing really exist? what did it really do? how did it affect me?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can give me some guiding lights.

There are ways to bind abilities but its not within her right to remove them from you. People have the capabilities of blocking or temporarily closing off energetic forces. Your gift has its own force and in time you will be able to break that block that she put in place. Since you were a child you didn't really have a say and she was able to put this block with permission from your mother.

Things like this always troubles me because, out of fear, parents do things that will actually delay their child's evolution. It may be they are not equipped to handle such things.

Nonetheless there is no seal over your abilities. The belief has caused the block moreso than something physically put in place to hinder your gifts. If you are able to sense and locate then its a matter of time before the visions come back. It seems the visions caused the initial fear so it will be a challenge to unblock but you can certainly see again if that is what you wish!

Just have patience with yourself and continue healing. You'll be able to connect to your gifts again :)