Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Reincarnation headache...Life can be hard. *trigger warning* (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109123)

alcyone 31-12-2016 03:36 AM

Reincarnation headache...Life can be hard. *trigger warning*

I need someone to talk to about this, please respond with any thoughts.

I am going thru this thing where I sense in my mind, even see, lives where I have committed suicide. It's haunting me. Like....a certain thing will trigger Dejavu, any event, and then I'm brought back in my mind to the fact and the life that I committed suicide in. Oddly enough the life I did that In, I had this same body.

Well, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. It's not all the time that I feel this way, and have these "flashbacks" but recently it's been happening more frequently. I recently contacted a childhood friend. And then the Dejavu comes, and my mind is like "I've done this before, I've started talking to this friend in another Life, this is an overlap"

Why would I be having flashbacks to what I have done in a previous Life, while I am doing the same thing in my current Life? Is it some kind of warning that I need to be careful not to go down the same road? Or is it a karma for what I might have done in my past lives?

Evaah 31-12-2016 04:31 AM

I asked this question of my closest companion in spirit, and for a long time, I received no answer. My impression was that there was nothing to be said, which I interpreted as "you need to figure this out for yourself."

But then, as I sat in the silence, I suddenly found myself standing in the middle of a golden road -- an interstate that stretched from one horizon to the other, for miles and miles, all beneath a black, immensely starry sky. Aside from the energy above me, there was nothing else in sight. Not another living soul. Just the golden road that went on and on... toward who knows where. And what I realize now is that I couldn't tell which direction was "backward" and which was "forward". Was there such a thing, on this road? The soul's journey? That's what this road felt like, anyway.

My thoughts: I'd take a closer look at these sensations, these scenes (as unpleasant as they might be), maybe even record them, and see if you can notice a pattern. What exactly is transpiring at these moments when you feel the deja vu? Do you see the same scene every time, or different ones? Put all this on paper in front of you, in as much detail as possible, and see if there are any connections. This may just have less to do with karma and more to do with solving emotional issues in your life, whether influenced by other lives or not.

My impression is that it will be more rewarding for you to puzzle it out on your own. I feel like there's an "aha" moment waiting for you down the road.

alcyone 31-12-2016 04:41 AM

I appreciate your response. I will try what you said, it's hard to say what is transpiring when the Dejavu comes because it comes and so do the memories within a few minutes. Each time though that it happens, I'm always walking, up on my feet, not necessarily going for a long walk. Maybe that's something personal too.

I have always felt even before these scenes started happening that I was just missing some point to my existence. I still have that feeling. It's true if it's something I'm missing only i can figure that out because only I know myself that way.

Anyway, thanks for the help

Colorado 31-12-2016 05:45 AM

I don't know with you, but I have similar experiences. I'm the same person I was before, but a little wiser. I would have the most random flashbacks, right before I woke up in dreams, cannons and gun shots right at the back of my head. While I would be driving, and there's more....and they'd always seem to lead to someone from that life. And I would to explain it away, but those people were so drawn to me and needed to get my attention.

I think, for me personally....I've had unresolved issues from those lives I've committed auicide in, and where I died. Some of it is immaturity, trust, getting upset too easily, jumping to conclusions, and taking things too hard. I think it's trying to make me deal with hose feelings, before and after. I think these are feelings that I am having the hardest time coping with and understanding.

Estera_Maria 07-01-2017 01:48 AM

This is a very hard question to answer, but I think perhaps this is your brain's way of telling you how it solved issues in the past. I don't know your exact situation, of course, but if you are going through some rough times, it may be triggering those old memories. Or perhaps it was around the age in which you currently are that you decided to end your life? Or is there a more external stimulus that is impacting you so negatively that those memories are coming to the forefront?
Like I said, I don't know your situation, but from what you explained about it - that's my 2 cents.