Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   100% guaranteed way to have a out of body experience.Merry christmas, enjoy!! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=108956)

dutchiexx 26-12-2016 04:59 AM

100% guaranteed way to have a out of body experience.Merry christmas, enjoy!!

WARNING:THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS REQUIRED FOR THIS METHOD MAY NOT BE LEGAL DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE.THIS POST IS NOT TELLING YOU TO DO THIS, THE GOAL OF THIS POST IS STRICTLY FOR LEARNING PURPOSES.USE AT YOUR OWN RISK....ENJOY :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a lot of you may or may not be familiar with a chemical named Dimethyltryptamine ( D.M.T for short), either way, here is a short description of what D.M.T is.

DMT is a natural chemical that is found in 98% of all plant life on this planet.DMT is also produced by your pineal gland.DMT is thought to be naturally released from the pineal gland during multiple occasions.Thus far it is believed that DMT is released into your body every night while you sleep, researchers think this is the cause of the dreams.it is also known and verified that very large amounts of DMT is released at the moment of death.

How DMT works:the DMT molecule has a nearly identical chemical structure as serotonin, so when DMT is released into your body, it is able to bind onto the serotonin receptors in your brain allowing serotonin receptors to fire even without any serotonin.

how to make and use DMT:

(There are multiple ways to make DMT, i will only tell the 2 main ways to make DMT while telling you the pros and cons of each method.i will not be telling you how exactly to make it step by step, for this, i suggest looking online for exact and detailed guides)

method 1: ORAL CONSUMPTION- This method is much simpler to do and requires only natural ingredients, 100% organic.
DMT IS not a active psychoactive chemical when consumed directly from a plant, the DMT will simply be disolved in your stomach. In order to make the DMT active, you will need to combine it with a plant that contains "Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). the MAIO's will cause the DMT to become active allowing it to bind onto your serotonin receptors.the amount of DMT found in each plant varies by each plant, the most common plants used for making Ayahuasca that contain DMT are Mimosa hostilis root bark (MHRB) and reed canary grass.

pro's of using mimosa for oral consumption: mimosa plants contain one of the highest amounts of DMT out of all other known plants and is easily available to buy online.

cons of using mimosa for oral consumption: mimosa is not usually easily found in the U.S.A and when consumed orally you may experience severe nausea.

pros for using reed canary grass: reed canary grass is easy and common to find in large quantities almost anywhere in the U.S.A and is also very easy to grow yourself. Also, reed canary grass usually does not have any negative side effects like nausea.

cons for canary reed grass:it contains less DMT then mimosa plants so you will need a lot more of it then you would with mimosa plants.

when DMT is made using this oral method, it is often referred to as
" Ayahuasca". Ayahuasca is normally made by primitive tribes that live in jungles and such. the two main ingredients needed to make Ayahuasca are
1:any plant that contains DMT
2:any plant that contain Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs)

to make DMT for oral consumption all you would simple need to do is put your DMT containing plant and your Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) containing plant into the same pot, add water and let it boil, just like making tea...once completed, drink the tea and begin your journey. When consuming DMT orally the effects are very gradual and slow. the effects will intense over time and once in full effect the trip will last a lot longer, any where between 10 minuets to a couple hours.
( crushing up the plants before you put them in the pot gives better results)

method 2: smoking- this method is a little more complex then the previous method but it allows you to make a more pure and potent DMT.
for this method you will need a couple different chemicals, but these chemicals are very common to find and can be bought in stores and online, really cheap as well.there are many different chemicals that can be used and will do the job the same as all others so its up to you which ones you want use.
using chemicals allows you extract ONLY the DMT from the plant used. this gives you 100% pure DMT. when you smoke pure DMT the effects will hit you instantly and very hard. the effects may last between 5 minuets to 30 mins depending on the amount you smoked.

pros of smoking pure DMT: effects hit faster and harder. you consume only DMT and no other chemical besides that, meaning no ill side effects after the DMT wheres off.

cons of smoking pure dmt: it cost more to make. there is many steps involved with chemicals to properly make the DMT. once you make pure DMT, it becomes a illegal substance and you will face jail time if caught with it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DMT will literally rip your consciousness out of your body and throw you into another reality/dimension. once you get experienced with using DMT you will learn that you can control your experience and decide to project yourself back into this reality, once you do this, you will be free to do anything you could do while projecting, its the same exact thing as projecting...

astralsuzy 26-12-2016 06:19 AM

It is not a good idea to take drugs. It can have side effects and cause problems. You will become dependent on using it. It may cause you to hallucinate and not have the real experience to ap. The only drugs I will take is prescribed by a doctor. I will never be desperate to take drugs even if I never ap again. If you are determined and keep practicing you will have a high chance to ap. I might come across as hard but I am against taking drugs. It has ruined many peoples lives.

Baile 26-12-2016 02:13 PM

Guessing this qualifies as drug talk, which is against forum rules. Might want to rethink posting this...?

SecretDreams333 26-12-2016 02:21 PM

What is the difference between a tube and a foolish Dutchman? One is a hollow cylinder and the other a silly Hollander!

lololol

Podshell 26-12-2016 05:17 PM

I thought it would have been closed by now but perhaps a safer thread could question all the benefits society has lost due to a disappearence of practitioners of native medicines and the installation of pedlars of synthetics

dutchiexx 26-12-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It is not a good idea to take drugs. It can have side effects and cause problems. You will become dependent on using it. It may cause you to hallucinate and not have the real experience to ap. The only drugs I will take is prescribed by a doctor. I will never be desperate to take drugs even if I never ap again. If you are determined and keep practicing you will have a high chance to ap. I might come across as hard but I am against taking drugs. It has ruined many peoples lives.

it is not a drug....its a chemical that is produced naturally from your brain and in plants.you take this "drug" every night when you sleep.guess were all criminals!

dutchiexx 26-12-2016 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baile
Guessing this qualifies as drug talk, which is against forum rules. Might want to rethink posting this...?

not a drug....its a natural chemical that is produced by your brain and plants.your brain produces DMT every single time when you sleep.

dutchiexx 26-12-2016 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretDreams333
What is the difference between a tube and a foolish Dutchman? One is a hollow cylinder and the other a silly Hollander!

lololol

your the fool, i am not dutch. also, you are not on my level :)

dutchiexx 26-12-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchiexx
WARNING:THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS REQUIRED FOR THIS METHOD MAY NOT BE LEGAL DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE.THIS POST IS NOT TELLING YOU TO DO THIS, THE GOAL OF THIS POST IS STRICTLY FOR LEARNING PURPOSES.USE AT YOUR OWN RISK....ENJOY :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a lot of you may or may not be familiar with a chemical named Dimethyltryptamine ( D.M.T for short), either way, here is a short description of what D.M.T is.

DMT is a natural chemical that is found in 98% of all plant life on this planet.DMT is also produced by your pineal gland.DMT is thought to be naturally released from the pineal gland during multiple occasions.Thus far it is believed that DMT is released into your body every night while you sleep, researchers think this is the cause of the dreams.it is also known and verified that very large amounts of DMT is released at the moment of death.

How DMT works:the DMT molecule has a nearly identical chemical structure as serotonin, so when DMT is released into your body, it is able to bind onto the serotonin receptors in your brain allowing serotonin receptors to fire even without any serotonin.

how to make and use DMT:

(There are multiple ways to make DMT, i will only tell the 2 main ways to make DMT while telling you the pros and cons of each method.i will not be telling you how exactly to make it step by step, for this, i suggest looking online for exact and detailed guides)

method 1: ORAL CONSUMPTION- This method is much simpler to do and requires only natural ingredients, 100% organic.
DMT IS not a active psychoactive chemical when consumed directly from a plant, the DMT will simply be disolved in your stomach. In order to make the DMT active, you will need to combine it with a plant that contains "Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). the MAIO's will cause the DMT to become active allowing it to bind onto your serotonin receptors.the amount of DMT found in each plant varies by each plant, the most common plants used for making Ayahuasca that contain DMT are Mimosa hostilis root bark (MHRB) and reed canary grass.

pro's of using mimosa for oral consumption: mimosa plants contain one of the highest amounts of DMT out of all other known plants and is easily available to buy online.

cons of using mimosa for oral consumption: mimosa is not usually easily found in the U.S.A and when consumed orally you may experience severe nausea.

pros for using reed canary grass: reed canary grass is easy and common to find in large quantities almost anywhere in the U.S.A and is also very easy to grow yourself. Also, reed canary grass usually does not have any negative side effects like nausea.

cons for canary reed grass:it contains less DMT then mimosa plants so you will need a lot more of it then you would with mimosa plants.

when DMT is made using this oral method, it is often referred to as
" Ayahuasca". Ayahuasca is normally made by primitive tribes that live in jungles and such. the two main ingredients needed to make Ayahuasca are
1:any plant that contains DMT
2:any plant that contain Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs)

to make DMT for oral consumption all you would simple need to do is put your DMT containing plant and your Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) containing plant into the same pot, add water and let it boil, just like making tea...once completed, drink the tea and begin your journey. When consuming DMT orally the effects are very gradual and slow. the effects will intense over time and once in full effect the trip will last a lot longer, any where between 10 minuets to a couple hours.
( crushing up the plants before you put them in the pot gives better results)

method 2: smoking- this method is a little more complex then the previous method but it allows you to make a more pure and potent DMT.
for this method you will need a couple different chemicals, but these chemicals are very common to find and can be bought in stores and online, really cheap as well.there are many different chemicals that can be used and will do the job the same as all others so its up to you which ones you want use.
using chemicals allows you extract ONLY the DMT from the plant used. this gives you 100% pure DMT. when you smoke pure DMT the effects will hit you instantly and very hard. the effects may last between 5 minuets to 30 mins depending on the amount you smoked.

pros of smoking pure DMT: effects hit faster and harder. you consume only DMT and no other chemical besides that, meaning no ill side effects after the DMT wheres off.

cons of smoking pure dmt: it cost more to make. there is many steps involved with chemicals to properly make the DMT. once you make pure DMT, it becomes a illegal substance and you will face jail time if caught with it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DMT will literally rip your consciousness out of your body and throw you into another reality/dimension. once you get experienced with using DMT you will learn that you can control your experience and decide to project yourself back into this reality, once you do this, you will be free to do anything you could do while projecting, its the same exact thing as projecting...

well guys, i see many people are...well..."dim"
my services are done with this site, cya :)

SecretDreams333 26-12-2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchiexx
it is not a drug....its a chemical that is produced naturally from your brain and in plants.you take this "drug" every night when you sleep.guess were all criminals!

I will try to fight it lol :-)

no I wont that would be a violent crime :-)