Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Feeling energized 2-3 days after sex (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117645)

TonySG 15-10-2017 10:19 AM

Feeling energized 2-3 days after sex

Hi
I am not sure if I am posting in the right area. But here goes.

I recently come to the understanding that I feel energized after sex. But not immediately afterwards. Usually about 2-3 days after. I have noticed this pattern for a while but only recently did I become more aware of it. This extra energy kinda helps me. It makes me feel better and more in control of my life.

I wondered if anyone might know the dynamics of what might be occurring here? I understand people usually say that men are 'depleted' following sex as they have lost some of their vital life energy.

So was just trying to make sense of these opposing contradictions. Am I somehow gaining something from my partners energy?

Thanks

Tedmil 15-10-2017 10:59 PM

If you don't see your partner regularly then there is some unpredictability that can build up tension. After sex, the tension is released but it may not be fully noticed until some time later.

Badcopyinc 17-10-2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonySG
Hi
I am not sure if I am posting in the right area. But here goes.

I recently come to the understanding that I feel energized after sex. But not immediately afterwards. Usually about 2-3 days after. I have noticed this pattern for a while but only recently did I become more aware of it. This extra energy kinda helps me. It makes me feel better and more in control of my life.

I wondered if anyone might know the dynamics of what might be occurring here? I understand people usually say that men are 'depleted' following sex as they have lost some of their vital life energy.

So was just trying to make sense of these opposing contradictions. Am I somehow gaining something from my partners energy?

Thanks

There's a huge energy transfer during sex. so yes it can deplete you.
have you heard of "No FAP"? Basically semen retention for men.

Most describe huge boosts of energy a week or so in. more will power and less caring about sex. also no more being manipulated by females who use sex as a tool.

I can confirm rise in energy levels and general mood and cognitive ability.
Its a tremendous experience to get past 30 days and realize how much energy it really does take out of you.

TonySG 19-10-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
There's a huge energy transfer during sex. so yes it can deplete you.
have you heard of "No FAP"? Basically semen retention for men.

Most describe huge boosts of energy a week or so in. more will power and less caring about sex. also no more being manipulated by females who use sex as a tool.

I can confirm rise in energy levels and general mood and cognitive ability.
Its a tremendous experience to get past 30 days and realize how much energy it really does take out of you.

Yes, I know about no fap. I rarely 'fap'.

This doesn't have much to do with my original question. But thanks for your input :)