Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What happened to me? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123826)

calineee 11-07-2018 04:54 AM

What happened to me?

Help, what happened to me last night!! I usually see faces and occasionally hear voices when I am trying to go to sleep, last night though, trying to go to sleep I had a weird scary experience, I felt a whooshing in my ear and with my eyes closed I saw a brilliant white light, I felt my body raising up, it was scary, I tried to wake myself out of it which I eventually did before I raised even more. Why did that happen!!?? help

astralsuzy 11-07-2018 08:04 AM

Try to relax and enjoy the ride. OK it is easy for me. I love it when that happens. Sorry I may sound like I am bragging. You were about to ap and have a wonderful experience.

astralsuzy 14-07-2018 11:39 PM

When I allow it to happen I am raised high into the sky. I can travel great speeds. I can see the city below me. I feel the wind and it feels cool. I feel like I want to put a jumper on. I soon land into a place that looks like here earth. It is a beautiful experience.

Dan_SF 15-07-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calineee
Help, what happened to me last night!! I usually see faces and occasionally hear voices when I am trying to go to sleep, last night though, trying to go to sleep I had a weird scary experience, I felt a whooshing in my ear and with my eyes closed I saw a brilliant white light, I felt my body raising up, it was scary, I tried to wake myself out of it which I eventually did before I raised even more. Why did that happen!!?? help

Uhm, just allow it to happen. The fear comes from the ego.
When you allow it to happen, you will never call it scary again.

Why did it happen ?

You actually experience this every night (if/when you actually fall asleep), but now you have experienced it consciously.
When you raise your vibrational state, you start experiencing such things.

Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection/OBE's becomes natural to you. (or return to you (because it was normal when your body was called a child))

Your connection to God will be raised, but if you allow fear, then it will be lowered.

txsha 15-07-2018 04:39 PM

You were about to AP/have an OBE! As everyone else has said, enjoy it and enjoy your travels!

Golden Eagle 22-07-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calineee

You were on the verge of having an Astral Body experience, but your fear took over and dropped the VIBRATION of your Higher Energy Body ..... The White Light is your own DIAMOND BODY (perfected state) and is the BEST SIGN you could have that ALL IS SAFE you just NEED to LET GO the FEAR (which is Bull**** from ego , it does not want you to be FREE of it!)
The sound passes ...
and your AWARENESS goes with you into an Astral Experience.
May feel freaky at first but that passes immediately.
Have NO FEAR! The LIGHT is the Christ Consciousness , what possibly could harm you!

lugia123 28-08-2018 11:50 AM

Like the comments above.. you were having a ride Hehee!! Enjoy it next time, I know it feel scary the first time. thats becuase you are not used to it.

kuurt 28-08-2018 09:19 PM

I have experienced it several times, and I don't think I ever made it through the whole experience. Most of the times that I experience myself in the astral and realize that I astral projected, I skip over that whirlwind experience. I just sort of become conscious after I'm already out.