Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   a spirt of a tree. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110450)

hallow 05-02-2017 08:17 AM

a spirt of a tree.

I fully understand that tree and other living creatures have spirits, i ve grown many from seed and developed a near parent connection with them. I ve discovered each one has there own "vibe". But what i don't understand is why 1 or 2 of my little ones take on an spiritual type of connection. They by far singled themselves out. My favorites are the ginkgo, joshua tree, and bislecone pine. Actually the 3 that singled themselves out, 2 ginkgo and 1 bislecone pine. Anyone have any thoughts? :rolleyes:

dianamadalina 10-02-2017 03:22 PM

I once got this deep connection with a grapevine from the yard. Constantly had thoughts about it when I had this times of refusing to eat. And the plant was in my mind like it tried to tell me to eat it's grapes(but it didn't have grapes as that period of the year).
I was so aware of it's existence I couldn't focus on taking a bath.
Now we are in peace. She leaves me in peace because I'm not that hungry

Theyoungwitch 11-02-2017 12:27 PM

I have a deep connection with all plants living in my house. But I consider them as a small biocenosis with it's own consciousness. I've never worked with one exact tree, only with the whole biocenosis (especially while sitting in the middle of the forest on weekends).

Kine Lea 12-02-2017 01:58 AM

... ... ...

Kine Lea 12-02-2017 02:06 AM

... ... ...

AnuritS 12-02-2017 02:15 AM

wow nice spirit. I love it so far.

hallow 12-02-2017 09:27 AM

I am learning a new hobby, doing bonsai. I am using one of the trees that yelled "PICK ME! Hahahahah! I understand to some people this sounds a little weird but that's alright. I always said, do whatever you need to do to get yourself threw the day, if it doesn't hurt anyone its all good! Me, i talk to trees. Everyone had great responses. Just like people a tree will pick you,and you could be extremely surprised on the ones that will. Sitting in the middle of a forest even though there's a lot of trees there actually harder to connect with. There not use to people. Parks are a great place to start. Or my favorite, cemeteries. In my area that's where i find some beautiful and experienced. Its a quiet place and its on scarated ground.

jojobean 14-02-2017 02:18 PM

my friend Laura gave me a Japanese maple as a tiny sapling for Mothers day one year. I felt it was too young to plant in the ground so I nourished it in a bigger pot, watered it, talked to it, and turned it once a week so that the sun could take care of it on both ends. After two years of growing it in a pot, it now has a place in my garden. it's doing great and I tell it all the time how beautiful it is and how happy I am to have it with me.

I guess I should start calling it a she, instead of it. She's a gorgeous red head, with strong limbs and she brings me much joy.

hallow 14-02-2017 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojobean
my friend Laura gave me a Japanese maple as a tiny sapling for Mothers day one year. I felt it was too young to plant in the ground so I nourished it in a bigger pot, watered it, talked to it, and turned it once a week so that the sun could take care of it on both ends. After two years of growing it in a pot, it now has a place in my garden. it's doing great and I tell it all the time how beautiful it is and how happy I am to have it with me.

I guess I should start calling it a she, instead of it. She's a gorgeous red head, with strong limbs and she brings me much joy.

My little ginkgo tress are like that for me. I am wanting for them to wake up and start growing again. After this year ill have to find some permanent spots for them. This is going to be there 2nd year.

Kine Lea 28-02-2017 11:47 PM

Thought I might share a picture of my new Black Onyx Bonsai Tree.
It's not likely to be true onyx gems, probably dyed gray agate. It was expensive
but not too expensive. Anyway, I like it ... :smile: