Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What UFOs Have You (physically) Seen? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110616)

elfkin 09-02-2017 08:23 PM

What UFOs Have You (physically) Seen?

I'm new here and figured this general type of thread Must be buried somewhere Here under UFOs but I couldn't find one. I just thought it would be interesting to know what we all have clearly seen/experienced as far as a Physical Visual Sighting.

As for me: 2013- The Orange-ball variety,rumbling version, close enough to be obvious (10miles? away or 20? above tree line). I Reported it to a UFO website and a month later when the stats came out, someone 40 miles away had reported the Same one the same night I did! wooHoo. Validation was a thrill for us. (hubby watched this one with me).

2016-A very bright light bigger than the space station and not moving (I had a fantasy I was seeing a supernova at first----hahaha) that just sat there for several minutes and then blinked right out. Not "UFO" certain for this one.

1990's-My greatest experience so far--One of the types Whitley Strieber would have called a "howler". Out in the remote woods of Idaho,rock hounding one summer, I heard "a celestial song" and then a peculiar metallic escalating wolf-howl-sound, repeat many times. It was eerie,otherworldly and beautiful. My partner in the tent heard it too but would Not get up with me. I was still awake when the sounds stopped and I thought "it's going to Leave now!" so I got out of the tent to watch the sky. Sure enough the thing "took off" ,now Utterly silent,from where it had been "working". I was in the forest and it just went to tree top level to give me a good look with few branches in the way. It looked like a Christmas tree! It had So many blinking colors I was just flabbergasted with excitement. It cruised off horizontal then I couldn't see it. The next morning the caretaker of the campground said she'd listened to the "music of the spheres" too but didn't get up to see anything. She was an experienced forester of the area and knew darn well that was no animal OR local "machine".

1970's-A Big dark thing that blocked out a great deal of the starry summer sky,it was so low, as it flew past. I was sleeping outside startled awake by my intuition. Then heard a sort of clicking on a far horizon,a silent moment,then the clicking right above me with the passing shadow,then a silent moment,then the clicking far far away the direction it had gone. I was told it might have been experimental stealth. But my opinion is that it was just too huge.

And several little things over the decades, too I enjoyed but can't call "biggies".

Nature Grows 12-02-2017 07:27 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLl6P_7Cdx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyFlNsi-qZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=hnpIGqz4nVE

IChill 12-02-2017 08:04 PM

I only know about the shining ones. A tear drop in silver color flying across the night skies like pilots. I've seen thousands of them dancing around the whole night to the next morning two times in my life. They showed me there are more to this life and it's all around us. They can do some crazy maneuvers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kplMkmDBjlw

Nixxy 16-05-2017 12:03 PM

I saw one in the 90's in the UK. I was in the back seat of my Mum's car and she was driving me from her house to mine. I was looking out of the window for entertainment on a long journey and that's when I saw it way up in the sky. It was moving very very fast along in a straight line so I thought ooo a military plane perhaps?? Then it moved upwards suddenly, across again the off at an angle and disappeared. I knew it was something different but what... that I don't know.

Golden Eagle 20-05-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTruth88
Visit Joy of Satan website and Exposing Chrstianity website (www . joyofsatan . org or www . exposingchristianity . com). The truth about satanism, christianity, magick/spells, Demons, New World Order and more. See the truth and free yourself! *You can learn about sexual magick spells and more.

If you desire to end up in a mental hospital ...... by all means this is the way to completing the ego cycle of insanity

Golden Eagle 20-05-2017 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elfkin
I'm new here and figured this general type of thread Must be buried somewhere Here under UFOs but I couldn't find one. I just thought it would be interesting to know what we all have clearly seen/experienced as far as a Physical Visual Sighting.

As for me: 2013- The Orange-ball variety,rumbling version, close enough to be obvious (10miles? away or 20? above tree line). I Reported it to a UFO website and a month later when the stats came out, someone 40 miles away had reported the Same one the same night I did! wooHoo. Validation was a thrill for us. (hubby watched this one with me).

2016-A very bright light bigger than the space station and not moving (I had a fantasy I was seeing a supernova at first----hahaha) that just sat there for several minutes and then blinked right out. Not "UFO" certain for this one.

1990's-My greatest experience so far--One of the types Whitley Strieber would have called a "howler". Out in the remote woods of Idaho,rock hounding one summer, I heard "a celestial song" and then a peculiar metallic escalating wolf-howl-sound, repeat many times. It was eerie,otherworldly and beautiful. My partner in the tent heard it too but would Not get up with me. I was still awake when the sounds stopped and I thought "it's going to Leave now!" so I got out of the tent to watch the sky. Sure enough the thing "took off" ,now Utterly silent,from where it had been "working". I was in the forest and it just went to tree top level to give me a good look with few branches in the way. It looked like a Christmas tree! It had So many blinking colors I was just flabbergasted with excitement. It cruised off horizontal then I couldn't see it. The next morning the caretaker of the campground said she'd listened to the "music of the spheres" too but didn't get up to see anything. She was an experienced forester of the area and knew darn well that was no animal OR local "machine".

1970's-A Big dark thing that blocked out a great deal of the starry summer sky,it was so low, as it flew past. I was sleeping outside startled awake by my intuition. Then heard a sort of clicking on a far horizon,a silent moment,then the clicking right above me with the passing shadow,then a silent moment,then the clicking far far away the direction it had gone. I was told it might have been experimental stealth. But my opinion is that it was just too huge.

And several little things over the decades, too I enjoyed but can't call "biggies".

Not UFOs .... not exactly flying either ....... i had gone on a search with my kids one summer and even got close up views through my telescope twice, something i though impossible as they appear and disappear quickly.

The first one i observed appear like Mars but was in the wrong spot in the night sky and it was cloudy! I could FEEL it was CONSCIOUSLY AWARE. I was perplexed to say the least .... as i had never seen anything i could not identify and explain. The thinking mind CANNOT get it right ....... but the Intuitive Higher Mind gets it FEELINGLY ~

A few weeks later with Mars at Opposition i took my telescope to show a friend the Polar cap on Mars. As i set up the scope a second Mars appeared and i zoomed in on it quickly ...... one light became two ...... and then 5. It was in the form of a Sacred Geometric Light design ...... it was the Symbol of the Christ! It drew a cross in the sky!

9 months later i watched another appear out of nowhere and even captured a video as it moved right overhead , no more than 350 feet away. This One was making shifting patterns ...... ancient Roman Seals .... Mercury , Jupiter and then a cross ~ This one i also observed through the telescope !

Called St. Elmos Fire by early explorers ~

Foo Fighters by WW2 pilots .....

In the 1950s these Balls of Light .... Super-Conscious emanations .....shut down Nuclear Missiles in both America and Russia ....all of them!

I do believe they are the Highest of the Divine Emanations ..... Seraphim ~

*Red-Bird* 23-07-2017 01:49 PM

I and a friend were lucky enough to be witness to what appeared to be a 'nuts and bolts' craft, very typical of classic 'flying saucer' with window holes around it, in the middle of a sunny day, floating in front of us, less than 100ft in the air - and the thing seemed to be around 40ft in width. I was 14 at the time (friend was 15) and at that point in my life wasn't interested in UFO's but obviously knew that what we were witnessing was something completely out of the ordinary.

It seemed to appear from nowhere and at first just hovered in front of us over the main road which ran through our village. My friend and I, in a state of shock started screaming repeatedly "what is it?" and "why aren't the cars stopping?", because although the traffic was light, cars weren't stopping or slowing to witness the massive object in the sky in front of them - makes me wonder if only my friend and I could see it. The craft then slowly started to move, descending ever so slightly as it did and went off toward the coast until it was behind houses and we couldn't see it anymore (the village was on the coast but about a mile from the actual beach).

We heard on the local radio that there had been other UFO sightings in the general area but I never read of anything officially documented.

Incredible experience!

LeoPeridot 24-07-2017 10:01 PM

About 25 years ago in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania, me and 3 friends saw a green light in the sky. The light looked flat like a spotlight, which is what I suggested it was, but there were no clouds in the sky and it wasn't moving back and forth. It disappeared behind some trees, but came back a few moments later and just sat still overhead.

I thought it would be funny if I yelled and waved my arms "Hey, over here... come get us!" It wasn't funny when the light started to get bigger and scared the **** out of us. The fact that it was getting bigger meant it was getting closer. We were getting ready to run when it stopped moving again and then suddenly it took off out of sight, straight up into the sky. The green light rapidly became so small it disappeared in less that 2 or 3 seconds. We ran all the way back to the house and didn't look back.

I'll never forget that moment, I can still see it in my mind as if it were yesterday.

Azmond 24-07-2017 10:36 PM

The only real thing as far as I could tell was one night when we (my brother and I) were outside watching shooting stars. There was not so much light pollution as it is now, so the stars were seen quite a bit more compared to nowadays. The night was dark with no clouds and plenty of little stars to observe. At some point I remember my brother calling for me completely completely shocked that I have got to get outside this instant that he saw a ufo. I got outside and we started looking into the sky. There were no light and no sound at all, but what happened was at some point a large black triangular shape silently drifted above us over the house. We only could notice it because of the stars. There were so many that where the crafted flew above us, there was a clear triangular void to be seen in the sky, with no stars. And this black triangular void silently drifted above us. The shape was clear and large. It was not something that resembled a triangle, it was a triangle and a large one. No sound, no lights.

twinflamemale 31-07-2017 12:38 PM

I saw one a few years ago travelling home after a late night at the gym. I was driving down this newly constructed road that was very dark and quiet, when all of a sudden I could see what I initially thought was a 'glider plane' about 50ft above me travelling in the same direction.

However it was pitch black, and it was heading towards a small forest at the end of the road, so to this day I'll never know what it was. But it didn't make a noise so it had me rattled a little....