Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   How can I remain in body? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=122607)

alex719 12-05-2018 04:54 AM

How can I remain in body?

Hello to everyone.
I am Alex, 20 years old. Turning back to the time when I was a child, I can say that my parents were not be made one for each other, in fact their zodiacal signs tells a big difference. They always talked from opposite points of view. My mother is a sensible soul and my father is more rational and I think that he needs more intelectual stimulation for being present.
During those years, being a child I grew up in one family when screams and illogical reasons for them were at their home. Without knowing how to protect myself each time, even in many times I went to different rooms and was preoccupied with something else, I think that when I did not do that I choosed to project my astral body out of my physical one, for not being present anymore at those screamings because of traumas that I felt when I was more present.
The problem is that I grew up in this way, and thanking to Lord which started to open my eyes in this year because till now I was an completely absent person during my teenager years, I started to read more about those topics and I became aware that I am a very spiritual person, my LIfe Path number being 7.
My question is what techniques can I adopt daily for learning again to ground myself in the physical body and not being so much daydreamer ? I left masturbation, I intention to resume Facebook opening at just one open in the evening for educational purpose or talking with one friend. I mention in the ending that I study computer programming and I really need logical reasoning and awareness.
Thank you in advance, all and God bless you.

H:O:R:A:C:E 12-05-2018 06:24 AM

it's seeming that traumas were responsible for you having learned to
disassociate from physicality. to have a "more grounded" experience
may require that you resolve those issues, and make your physical
life a more comfortable and enjoyable thing than you've known in the
past. in a sense, to be grounded is to accept responsibility... perhaps
if you were to take on the responsibility of making your immediate
environment more vibrant, through cleaning out the garbage which
may collect in the corners of your home or neighborhood, things
would become more pleasant for you. get out the elbow grease.

alex719 12-05-2018 07:27 AM

@H:O:R:A:C:E Thank you for your advice, I putted in practice and I will do it every day. Yes, the main reason for I learned to drop out of the physical body was to avoid those bad situations but I know that I need to learn to live more earth-connected again. The funny fact here is that due to repetitive out-of-body experiences my fontanelle(the place for 7th chakra, Sahasrara) it`s bulked even at this age, while in general it closes at very early ages. I say this for a one more confirmation that science confirms the existence of one Divine Source, God, Creator. All good.

Starman 12-05-2018 05:34 PM

I have had a lot of trauma in my life, from an early age, and most of the time when I experienced trauma, whether physical, emotional or mental, my consciousness would begin leaving my physical body. In the past there were times when I physically gabbed hold of the chair I was sitting in to ground myself and stop my consciousness from leaving by sheer force of will.

I have since learned to appreciate out-of-body experiences and live in this world knowing that I am not of this world. I would say that now I am semi-grounded but not fully grounded in this world. Especially since now I am retired and do not have to deal with this world on a daily basis. I remember one time I was leaving my body and I pulled myself back into my physical body, and then I went to a local fast food restaurant and ate a couple of cheese burgers.

The cheeseburgers bought me down an kept me squarely grounded in my meaty physical body. I don’t advocate eating cheeseburgers to ground yourself, just sharing a past experience. However, as I said, today I metaphorically, have one foot in this world and one foot beyond this world. I lost my eyesight during the Vietnam War and was totally blind for about 5-years, and when I was blind I had out-of-body experiences where I could see crystal clear beyond 20/20 vision, and this enamored me towards the mystical. Different people will handle grounding differently.

I find the older I get, now approaching 71-years next month, the less grounding I require. The aging process in and of itself pulls us away from our physical body; and I view that as a natural preparation for physical death.:smile:

alex719 13-05-2018 06:46 AM

@Starman I understand and I respect yours point of view, but I am too young and my life just starts to function normally for thinking about living half here, half on another side, even if numerological I am very connected with other-side world. I intention to live one "more grounded" experience here because I think that I not came here just for having some fun, but for learning to evolve my soul aspects through physical senses. So first this requires one good grounding and good roots also for bringing me towards academic performances, better and more opened relationships with friends and family.
Yes probably the final step is to center on knowing God, but I do not want to trick the run and take the shortest road to finish line, without being present in life.
All good.

H:O:R:A:C:E 13-05-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Starman: Different people will handle grounding differently.
i view "grounding" as the process of bringing loving spiritual energy into
union with the loving will essence, through the medium of physicality.
i don't require to ground myself, i am already present within the form
i inhabit. i am the conduit through which spirit and will commune.
:smile:

Starman 13-05-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex719
@Starman I understand and I respect yours point of view, but I am too young and my life just starts to function normally for thinking about living half here, half on another side, even if numerological I am very connected with other-side world. I intention to live one "more grounded" experience here because I think that I not came here just for having some fun, but for learning to evolve my soul aspects through physical senses. So first this requires one good grounding and good roots also for bringing me towards academic performances, better and more opened relationships with friends and family.
Yes probably the final step is to center on knowing God, but I do not want to trick the run and take the shortest road to finish line, without being present in life.
All good.

I see no right or wrong in this as we all have our own personal preferences. However, I do not do what I do to seek God rather for me it is all about having a smooth transition. I know that most people do distinguish between being in their body and being out of their body, but it is my experience that when your consciousness expands you find that your body has always been inside of you and not vice versa.

I have seen hundreds of people die and most of those people have been young people. Even today, with school shootings, church shootings, etc., it is mostly young people who are being killed. Indeed, at Sandy Hook Elementary School it was very young little kids who were murdered. When I was 19-years old I was a U.S. Army combat medic in Vietnam holding other nineteen and twenty-year olds in my arms as they took their last breath.

The first job I got when I got out of the army was that of an E.M.T. ambulance paramedic running up and down the streets with red lights and sirens blearing. Again, most of the deaths I encountered in this job were young people. I then went to work for about 20-years in the medical field. I have helped lots of people die at peace with themselves instead of struggling with it (Not saying you are struggling).

Some people prepare themselves for death by deepening their beliefs; I prepare myself for death by deepening my experience. Life, in my opinion, is not what we do rather life is what we are. When I die life will leave my physical body; that is me leaving. I am life and from my point of view we are all life. I do not divide life into sections, as life is whole and complete, regardless of its form or formlessness. Although, I do understand that we each have our own perspective on this.

I do what I do to have a smooth transition from form to formlessness. I think that people should always be prepared to experience human death regardless how old they are. Because human life is highly fragile and uncertain. Lots of young people never get to be my physical age. I have been preparing myself for that transition since I was in my twenties. Not by philosophy or beliefs but by experiences. My first out of body experience proved to me beyond any doubt that there is life beyond physical human existence.

I love life and in spite of hard times I have immensely enjoyed human existence. Today, for me, there is no “here” or “there,” for me it is all “here.” I am just sharing my perspective with you here and am not trying to discount, or otherwise devalue, your perspective. I do respect your wishes, as I have said, I see no right or wrong in this as we all have our own personal preferences.

Peace & Good Journey:smile:

H:O:R:A:C:E 14-05-2018 05:13 AM

Quote:

Starman: Life, in my opinion, is not what we do rather life is what we are.
i ran across this just yesterday:
Eckhart Tolle's Secret to Happiness in 3 Words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUuHHy_AhPg

i am unprepared to shed my physical form.

Starman 14-05-2018 05:51 AM

H:O:R:A:C:E, a very nice interview; I had not seen that before but I definitely relate to it.
We pile so many things on top of ourselves until we lose sight of what’s really going on.
We take our personal power and give it to what we do instead of embracing that this power
comes from what we are at our core.

People, generally, identify very closely with their human body and they take their identity
from their human body. I did it for a very long time myself, and it can cause lots of problems.
We may identify with the color of our skin, our culture or ethnicity, occupation, educational level,
gender, relationship status, socio-economic brackets, etc., etc., etc. When it is all very simple,
we are life.

An the word “life” is but a label also, because actually we are beyond words, thoughts, and labels.
What we truly are cannot be defined. I used to do a workshop and would tell participants to write
down all the things that they think they are, because unpacking that baggage is the first step in
embracing that which we truly are. The more I embrace the light the more I realize that I am
not the do’er.:smile:

H:O:R:A:C:E 14-05-2018 11:24 AM

i like what you've written Starman. you have a good way with words.
i also appreciate that you've tailored your above post in the manner
that it appears... which i imagine to have been a deliberate choice.