Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   The Sanctuary (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   The Bank of Human Experience (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126379)

Joe77 18-11-2018 04:35 PM

The Bank of Human Experience

One night this week, I stayed awake writing into the wee small hours.

It occurred to me to calculate the combined human experience in time, because we all see things from a different perspective.

Based on a world population of 7 billion, the combined shared experience of the human race is actually 221 years a second.

Just Imagine!

So every 5 seconds the human race has clocked up 1,100 years of experience !

The most valuable treasures in this world are those we cannot see.

The Bank of Human Experience holds these treasures, and of course this Bank is far and away richer than any other Bank on this planet.

Honza 19-11-2018 12:41 AM

Well put Joe. That is an interesting way to see things.

Busby 19-11-2018 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe77

It occurred to me to calculate the combined human experience in time, because we all see things from a different perspective.

Based on a world population of 7 billion, the combined shared experience of the human race is actually 221 years a second.

Just Imagine!

The Bank of Human Experience holds these treasures, and of course this Bank is far and away richer than any other Bank on this planet.

Well Joe77 maybe you haven't realised it but you have just stated the only real reason for us being here. The creator or whatever you like to call it/him/her has chosen this way throughout the whole universe to experience all that can actually be experienced.

Miss Hepburn 19-11-2018 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busby
The creator or whatever you like to call it/him/her has chosen this way
throughout the whole universe to experience all that can actually be experienced.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

ketzer 30-05-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe77

Just Imagine!

Wow, when you think about it, we have plenty of time to watch as much TV as we want. Thanks Joe.