Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   This is a success story (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121323)

shivatar 14-03-2018 04:09 AM

This is a success story

The old me is arising, the one I have felt before but rejected because I was not ready to accept it and be it.

For so long I have been the victim of my own choices. Trapped in a hell of my own making. I survived and I endured what should have killed me, over and over again. Now that I can see the edge of the storm I am filled with such a sense of relief I want to share this feeling with at least one other person. Right now you are that person, how lucky for us!

For anyone else who is enduring "infinite pain", keep moving forward. What you have created is not forever, each new moment brings almost infinite potential. What hells you have created for yourself can be transcended the same way they were created, with the choices you make in each moment. It's a simple game of balance, make enough right choices to outweight the wrong choices and in time you will feel the scales tip in your favor. do not become complacent, continue to move forward, always be moving forward. Onward and upward.

It's onward and upward for me friends. I hope to hear your stories of success. Much love.

Crystal Ambassador 15-03-2018 12:41 AM

Thank you for sharing, it's good to hear.

Patrycia-Rose 15-03-2018 05:33 PM

I totally relate to what you are saying, Shivatar, it's almost like you have to get over yourself!

Patrycia

Elysium 15-03-2018 08:42 PM

This is a refreshing story. I too have an old self that i dearly miss. Im happy for you. :smile:

SeekerOfKnowledge 15-03-2018 08:57 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing, shivatar!
It is always nice to read success stories.

Raziel 16-03-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
The old me is arising, the one I have felt before but rejected because I was not ready to accept it and be it.

For so long I have been the victim of my own choices. Trapped in a hell of my own making. I survived and I endured what should have killed me, over and over again. Now that I can see the edge of the storm I am filled with such a sense of relief I want to share this feeling with at least one other person. Right now you are that person, how lucky for us!

For anyone else who is enduring "infinite pain", keep moving forward. What you have created is not forever, each new moment brings almost infinite potential. What hells you have created for yourself can be transcended the same way they were created, with the choices you make in each moment. It's a simple game of balance, make enough right choices to outweight the wrong choices and in time you will feel the scales tip in your favor. do not become complacent, continue to move forward, always be moving forward. Onward and upward.

It's onward and upward for me friends. I hope to hear your stories of success. Much love.

Pleasing to hear.

Perhaps prepare yourself or more specifically allow yourself you first failure - please don't let the occasional hiccup rock your boat to the point of sinking.

I read somewhere that we are scientifically not the same person we were born as. Cells change, parts are shed - everything is in constant change without us being aware.

Keep moving forward, changing & evolving.