Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   EFT (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Testimonials (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20079)

jjj 03-08-2011 12:32 AM

Testimonials

I would be interested in hearing of your experiences with EFT. It looks as though it has some preliminary empirical evidence to support its effectiveness in a number of disorders. It's intriguing. :)

Aquarian 08-08-2011 05:11 AM

It will take over the world at some point, no doubt, because it's so powerful yet so easy to do. I've been predicting this for about 6 years.

Ravens_Light 11-08-2011 03:59 PM

Hello & thanks for posting this thread jjj...

My hubby was inspired to try EFT over the past few days and just sent me an email saying 'EFT really works!!'... I'll have to ask him more about why he thinks so & I will post later...

I am planning on trying it myself... I know one of our lovely members Xan seems to highly recommend EFT.

Aquarian - I would love to know more about your experiences with it... Why you feel it works & what you have used it successfully for.. (if you don't mind my asking)...

Blessings to all,

Cam/EarthMamma

jjj 12-08-2011 11:41 AM

Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing more!

Aquarian 12-08-2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarthMamma
Aquarian - I would love to know more about your experiences with it... Why you feel it works & what you have used it successfully for.. (if you don't mind my asking)...

Did you read my sig?

spirit72 12-08-2011 06:14 PM

EFT cured me of OCD in half hour! and doing Matrix healing EFT is the most fascinating thing ever... I had a memory changed doing this and it has been two years and still I can not undo it... For me it is the one thing that worked for me were all psycho babble failed as I am very analytical and can reverse anything anyone has ever tried, NOT EFT though, I have been working my way through the EFT library and have found it to be the best cure for panic attacks, OCD, bad memories, and it goes on and on... nothing but positive vibes coming from me here:D

Ravens_Light 12-08-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spirit72
EFT cured me of OCD in half hour! and doing Matrix healing EFT is the most fascinating thing ever... I had a memory changed doing this and it has been two years and still I can not undo it... For me it is the one thing that worked for me were all psycho babble failed as I am very analytical and can reverse anything anyone has ever tried, NOT EFT though, I have been working my way through the EFT library and have found it to be the best cure for panic attacks, OCD, bad memories, and it goes on and on... nothing but positive vibes coming from me here:D

Wow!! Gotta PM you about this, Spirit! Thanks for sharing this!! :hug:

Aquarian 12-08-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spirit72
EFT cured me of OCD in half hour!

Can you describe your old OCD symptoms?

Ravens_Light 12-08-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquarian
Did you read my sig?

I didn't Aquarian.. But I will now! :D Thanks for pointing that out!

Cam/EM

Ravens_Light 13-08-2011 07:04 PM

Bumping!

Would really like to read more EXPERIENCES WITH EFT!

Anyone? ♥