Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Can we draw new spirit guides to us? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=78974)

LC2488 21-12-2014 01:53 AM

Can we draw new spirit guides to us?

I remember I was told it's possible based off, in said person's words: "A matter of vibration, magnetic and spiritual attraction and connection."

gravitysrainbow 21-12-2014 02:21 AM

In my experience, major life changes bring new spirit guides. When I started a connection with my spirit guide three or four years ago, it was a dark haired man. He was very mysterious and spoke in riddles. I would dream about him frequently. After I got out of a toxic, two year relationship and realized I was working a dead end job, a new one appeared - one that was fun-loving and more interested in bringing out my inner child because I'd become too serious and lost my true path. So I guess it is "a matter of vibration, magnetic, and spiritual attraction and connection." Making life changes is just one tangible way to draw in a new spirit guide. Another way would be to gain a new perspective on life.

Jenny Crow 21-12-2014 03:46 AM

That's how I understand it too - you'll get a new guide when facing a particular issue or phase of life then that guide will leave and another (or others) will come to you. However, I also believe that we all have one particular guide that is with us from birth to death.

yellow 21-12-2014 09:42 AM

In White Warrior's excellent topic on Spirit Guides he stated that "The Main guide is usually the one you have a contract with, sometimes with others as well, and it also happens that your main guide enlists other helpers for longer or shorter durations." That makes sense to me.

Checkmate. 21-12-2014 01:21 PM

There are some guides wo stick with us through all of our life and others who help with particular situations. So yes like the others said it is possible

jordank 21-12-2014 03:34 PM

As we grow and evolve spiritually we attract new guides and angels.

Kulstor 21-12-2014 03:35 PM

If you need help that another could help you with better or someone who has had the same or a similar experience before then one of your primary guides may step aside so to speak and a new guide may come to help with that area or issues. Depends also at least partially what the person may want on either a subconscious or soul level.

LadyMay 21-12-2014 03:51 PM

The main guide is also likely your higher guide and an aspect of your own oversoul.

Kulstor 21-12-2014 04:13 PM

Nice that some do have contact with their higher self/soul/true self, and their own guides. Perhaps you can get to know this guide more, talk to them. See what you feel from their vibes, if you are sensitive to such things.

Some of us have no contact, and that is fine. One has to try to explore other ways of learning, but such self learning takes far longer.

Anna Sayce 30-12-2014 01:29 PM

I've seen that we have a group of guides who stay with us throughout our lifetime, then we also have new guides who pop in and out for set periods of time, usually to help with something in particular.

For example, if you start a new business or write a book and these are new endeavours, you may well have a new guide who comes in to help with that.

So in my experience, we can draw new temporary spirit guides to us, as we need them.