Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Taoism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Need help with balancing my Yin and Yang (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130919)

Strangerthanfiction 23-08-2019 02:53 PM

Need help with balancing my Yin and Yang

I'm a very sensitive individual which ofcourse is good but its not balanced with strength. I need strength aswell to be able to handle stuff. I'm male but i am convinced i have more Yin energy in my body. I feel powerless to do things because of this imbalance. Why do i claim i know all this? Well i can feel inside me that i have more Yin energy than Yang energy. This has been going on for a long time... any advice? I've been adviced to eat a lot of vegetables, fish and seafood aswell as exercising by someone with knowledge on this stuff. I have created my own exercise schedule. I really feel i need to include more on the schedule and i need to have discipline to follow the schedule aswell. The problem with certain types of exercise is that i get pain in the chin when exercising aswell as throat pain. But i don't think its tension in the chin. Also i don't think its something dangerous. I was worried because i red on the internet that it could come from the heart. I managed to get an EKG done on my heart but it was okay. But i wasn't allowed to get a training EKG. Anyway my intuition tells me everything is okay. Also i've been told my heart is okay. That's all i'm gonna say about that.

Question 1: Why do i get chin and throat pain?

Question 2: Any tips on things besides exercise and food? I know sleep is good but i stay up late sometimes because i can't let go of my computer.

Strangerthanfiction 24-08-2019 06:13 AM

Can archangel Michael help increase my Yang energy?

lomax 24-08-2019 07:02 AM

This thread.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=113033

Strangerthanfiction 24-08-2019 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax

I can't access the thread for some reason. :icon_cry:

Another weird thing is that i can't access the list of all my posts. I could previously but not now. :dontknow:

lomax 24-08-2019 07:23 AM

use the search function and type soul readings.
From the member bartholomew

Strangerthanfiction 24-08-2019 07:27 AM

I didn't see the search function until now, thanks.

Don't know which thread to look for though. I did as you said but i didn't notice any thread standing out.

Capricorn4life 26-08-2019 10:11 AM

Hi strangerthanfiction, have you considered doing some chakra aligning work? Whenever I hear throat probaremos it immediately makes me think of the throat chakra being possibly blocked. Which would fall in line with you needing more yang energy as the throat chakra is what gives us our confident voice to speak up for ourselves and take charge of our own lives. Just a thought my friend. I wish you Many blessings.

Strangerthanfiction 26-08-2019 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capricorn4life
Hi strangerthanfiction, have you considered doing some chakra aligning work? Whenever I hear throat probaremos it immediately makes me think of the throat chakra being possibly blocked. Which would fall in line with you needing more yang energy as the throat chakra is what gives us our confident voice to speak up for ourselves and take charge of our own lives. Just a thought my friend. I wish you Many blessings.

Thanks Capricorn4life. Maybe this is why. I know some others who also get pain in the throat when doing things like running. Maybe i should give it a try to speak up for myself more? I'm always scared to hurt someone and sometimes i'm scared of starting conflicts or making someone angry. So it feels hard to speak clearly sometimes. I also want to be more open on what i want and how i feel. I've asked archangel Gabriel to help me clear my throat chakra aswell as she is the angel of communication. I do personally not think it has to do with the throat chakra but it still could be so i'm gonna work more on that chakra.

Strangerthanfiction 26-08-2019 12:31 PM

It said something about a dublicate post again when i clicked on the arrow to change page. Why?

sky 27-08-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
I'm a very sensitive individual which ofcourse is good but its not balanced with strength. I need strength aswell to be able to handle stuff. I'm male but i am convinced i have more Yin energy in my body. I feel powerless to do things because of this imbalance. Why do i claim i know all this? Well i can feel inside me that i have more Yin energy than Yang energy. This has been going on for a long time... any advice? I've been adviced to eat a lot of vegetables, fish and seafood aswell as exercising by someone with knowledge on this stuff. I have created my own exercise schedule. I really feel i need to include more on the schedule and i need to have discipline to follow the schedule aswell. The problem with certain types of exercise is that i get pain in the chin when exercising aswell as throat pain. But i don't think its tension in the chin. Also i don't think its something dangerous. I was worried because i red on the internet that it could come from the heart. I managed to get an EKG done on my heart but it was okay. But i wasn't allowed to get a training EKG. Anyway my intuition tells me everything is okay. Also i've been told my heart is okay. That's all i'm gonna say about that.

Question 1: Why do i get chin and throat pain?

Question 2: Any tips on things besides exercise and food? I know sleep is good but i stay up late sometimes because i can't let go of my computer.

Tai Chi and /or Qigong will help :smile: