Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Incredible experience with guide last night?!? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7872)

LadyB. 15-12-2010 01:55 PM

Incredible experience with guide last night?!?

Long long long post....:rolleyes:

I had an amazing experience with my guide last night and wondered if anyone has had a similar experience..

Brief history..

Developing medium in circle for the last couple of years (after 20 years of waiting to feel in 'the right place' to start)

I 'met' my guide around 15 months ago and have been building a relationship with him. Recently we have been working very closely together as I have just started going into various levels of trance with my mediumship (I always found the idea of this unsettling and to be honest had little interest in practicing it myself)..However if this is where I am being guided at the moment.. so be it!

I knew from my guide that we had been man and wife in a previous life.
Although the way he presents himself to me is from a different incarnation..

I have been seeing faces when I closed my eyes on and off for years..more recently they appear coming from walls/hedges..all over the place at different times during the day..Always peaceful looking never bothered me..although I was curious as to who they were?

So last night I decided to have an early night..I lay in bed reading a book by a well known medium..who was telling a story of his guide taking him to the spirit world and what an amazing experience it was..etc etc..
Well that got me thinking..I want to visit the spirit world!!?? ( I am sure you know where I am coming from always wanting other peoples experiences and being impatient :rolleyes:)

So I called my guide and I started going on and on and on and on..about wanting to go there. (Poor guy he puts up with a lot.....:D)

Anyway didn't get much back from him (apart from the physical sensations I get when he is close)..

I closed my eyes and started to see faces coming at me..usually they look like negatives black/white or black/red in appearance. This time however they became bigger and clearer and I could see them in much more detail and there were loads of them all smiling and happy to see me..I didn't recognize any of them but I was delighted they seemed able to see me and wanted to interact..They were all smartly dressed (although from a different time)..some in suits some wearing bowler type hats..They all parted and I realised that I was at a wedding..I saw the bride and groom I did not see her face but she was absolutely beautiful in a white lace type wedding dress..

The groom turned to look at me and I realised it was my guide but in the incarnation of when he was my husband!?!

I was somehow watching my own wedding from 150?..odd years ago..

I spent the next few hours having what I can only describe as 'interactive vision's of my previous life..(which turned out to be in America)..there were native Americans.. scenes of fighting and chasing and lord knows what I was absolutely fascinated!.:icon_eek:...but ultimately (and I know this sounds corny) a really moving love story of two people who had a very happy and long life together..

When the 'visions' finally came to an end. I was in this 'place/dimension' that was absolutely filled worth sepia coloured flowers..huge ones every where I looked..that's all I could see.

Then the place full of flowers I can only describe as moved sideways..and I found myself alone in this huge expanse of darkness..with little dim lights. I was alone..I could no longer feel the comforting warmth of my guide close and was very much out of my body and somewhere else completely. I got no feelings from this place just vast nothingness. I was not sure what i was meant to do if I was meant to explore or find a path there was no light to move towards......I called out to my guide to come and find me..I just felt more nothingness..So I asked to come back to my body..which I did in an instant.

So..has anyone else had anything similar?

Was that last place I was in ..Another dimension?..The place we travel through between here and the spirit world?

Has anyone had full on visions of their previous lives (am not talking meditation journeys) this was something completely different..

How could the spirit people seemingly interact with me..if i was watching my own wedding?

Ooh I could go on and on with the questions...you get the picture though!

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated! :hug3:

Thanks

LB
X

star-child 15-12-2010 02:21 PM

Wow an amazing experience, I really enjoyed reading that. I have never had a similar experience but I do get the faces coming at me when I close my eyes, I wonder if I was relaxed enough something similar would happen?

I'm looking forward to reading what other people have to say about this.

Sophie :smile:

Miss Hepburn 15-12-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyB.

I was somehow watching my own wedding from 150?..odd years ago..

I spent the next few hours having what I can only describe as 'interactive vision's of my previous life..(which turned out to be in America)..there were Native Americans..
So..has anyone else had anything similar?
LB

Hi LB,

I will be no "help". But I find as we prepare the soil with our focus on things - they "happen".
So while I was reading a book about India - there was much talk of reincarnation - so I guess I was preparing the soil....

So only one time, while doing the dishes - short version - in my forehead a tunnel appeared, then a movie screen opened to a scene so real and vivid it was amazing ---
I was the camera -viewing "me" and a little brother learning a lesson ( I had not learned even in this life) from an "Elder" with long-pigtailed gray hair.

It wasn't til later pacing and reviewing the scene - I realized my brown strong bare back and long shiny black hair with staff and arrows slung arond me that I was a male NAmerican.

There was no interaction - I was a fly on the wall from another life.

Later, I remembered a friend had said 1 year earlier I was a male NA in another life.
It was a wonderful experience as vivid today as 30 years ago.

See, I was no help.
:smile: Miss Hepburn

LadyB. 15-12-2010 03:44 PM

Thanks Star child...me too! :smile:

Miss Hepburn

"So only one time, while doing the dishes - short version - in my forehead a tunnel appeared, then a movie screen opened to a scene so real and vivid it was amazing ---
I was the camera -viewing "me
" and a little brother learning a lesson ( I had not learned even in this life) from an "Elder" with long-pigtailed gray hair"

That's exactly what some of the visions were like..a movie screen..EXACTLY!! A camera viewing me..In some (for want of a better word) 'battle scenes' with hundreds of people on horse back and running and chasing it was as though no-one could see me....
Although I did catch sight of myself galloping on a horse at one point..

The others were less 'movie screen' and more intimate with spirits nodding and smiling at me....and sort of interacting..

That is incredibly interesting you had a similar experience....wow! :hug:

I have tried to get my 'visions' back this morning..and just given myself a huge headache instead..lol.

Miss Hepburn 15-12-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyB.

I have tried to get my 'visions' back this morning..and just given myself a huge headache instead..lol.

Thank you for that laugh!

Lovely 15-12-2010 03:57 PM

You're so lucky. I never had an experience like this because I'm a bit
too skeptic and I would have messed it up. I've had random memories
of past lives and I feel drawn to certain people/thing/place etc.
but nothing like your experience. And as I said I've became too skeptic
and now I just brush the memories off as fake.

Miss Hepburn 15-12-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovely
You're so lucky. I never had an experience like this because I'm a bit
too skeptic and I would have messed it up. I've had random memories
of past lives and I feel drawn to certain people/thing/place etc.
but nothing like your experience. And as I said I've became too skeptic
and now I just brush the memories off as fake.

But , you know we all get what we need at the right time for what ever reason --I bet you have had many experiences none of us had. And they were perfect for you.

LadyB. 15-12-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But , you know we all get what we need at the right time for what ever reason --I bet you have had many experiences none of us had. And they were perfect for you.

Yes my sentiments also...:smile:

The reason this happened to me last night is because I was going on and on to my guide about wanting to visit the spirit world like the medium in my book..Obviously that was not right for me so I got my experience instead..

I will get there some day though...:D

Enya 15-12-2010 10:10 PM

A wonderful experience... sounds like you accessed the akashic records. As to how the spirit people could interact with you - why shouldn't they be able to? We and they are multi-dimensional, so anything is possible in an expanded mind.
I've seen the field of huge flowers... :wink: Perhaps you will be shown more, so I won't plant (no pun intended) my experience in here to muddy the waters.

Btw, what makes you think you didn't visit the spirit world... or an aspect of it??

Sleepygrass 15-12-2010 10:39 PM

Wow, thanks for sharing.