Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   many hard lives (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=60614)

4everLove 16-12-2013 02:13 AM

many hard lives

Hi All,

Do you think people can have many hard hard lives? Like several or more lives where life was just really really hard like if someone were tortured or murdered or something? I was just wondering! I am trying to understand it more!

Namaste

Lavender88 16-12-2013 02:53 AM

Good question, lol. Personally, I think that life is hard in general but what you described just sounds like pure hell...

4everLove 16-12-2013 03:50 AM

Thanks for the response! Yeah i do think life is hard in general. I was just wondering because for me i know i was a slave in a past life and it was a very hard chained life, but i also feel i had hard ones like of feeling trapped in different situations. Hmmmm...its all so interesting! Anyone is welcome to share things too!

AgnoParxi 16-12-2013 03:14 PM

I'm curious on this subject. I know for myself I've been a militant in any past life I've had insight into. Which annoyingly enough the only things I've really been able to see from those past lives is how I was killed. None being the result of any torturing as far as I can tell. Most were instant which I suppose is a bonus. Although, would it surprise anyone that I'm currently military again? But, I got put in to do medical work, so maybe I'll get to see old age?? Then again I'm looking at going into search and rescue...haha

So on this whole topic, I think we are geared into what we can withstand in life and hopefully push our limits for the next. I know I can endure the military life, and it comes very naturally, as well as working the medical field. It's all very interesting! :)

love9 16-12-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4everLove
Hi All,

Do you think people can have many hard hard lives? Like several or more lives where life was just really really hard like if someone were tortured or murdered or something? I was just wondering! I am trying to understand it more!

Namaste

Thanks 4everLove, one difficult question, I would say Yes!, I think this is possible!

But if our Creator is of love, and I have no doubt he is, then, it would be logical (our mind would think) that his (the mortal example here) spirit (never die) would get respite before moving on to another difficult life.

To believe what I'm saying here, one has to accept the notion of Past Lives (Reincarnation), that our spirit is by the will of our Creator.

The best to you!

linen53 16-12-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4everLove
Thanks for the response! Yeah i do think life is hard in general. I was just wondering because for me i know i was a slave in a past life and it was a very hard chained life, but i also feel i had hard ones like of feeling trapped in different situations. Hmmmm...its all so interesting! Anyone is welcome to share things too!

When I choose a life (incarnation) I have obstacles that I have to overcome. I chose those obstacles. That is the whole point of incarnating. Whether is is slavery as you demonstrated or a handicap or mental illness; there are a myriad of scenarios. It is all to help me learn what I came to learn.

This incarnation? I was bound and determined to reach a more spiritual level and had been avoiding it in previous incarnations so I loaded this lifetime up with trauma. I nearly didn't make it, b I did and I am reaching that more pure level of spirituality I was seeking.

desert rat 16-12-2013 07:36 PM

On living a hard life . I believe we all create our own reality , including a hard life . If in one of your past lives you believed that life must be hard that stays with you , and you will allwayse live hard lives until you change your repressed beliefs .

BeautifulUniverse 04-01-2014 04:08 PM

I believe we have to experience everything from all perspectives so that in our final life we can understand what unconditional love means, so that we can finally ascend. That being said, I remember being in the Civil war as a young soldier and having my head cut off with a sword. I remember it clearly. I remember being on my knees looking around and seeing a sea of blue uniforms, looking up, seeing the sword swing and then blackness.