Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Can I chop off heads in astral realm? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112063)

TaetmMoon 26-03-2017 03:24 PM

Can I chop off heads in astral realm?

Like if someone didn't know how to astral project. I projected to their house when they are watching TV on the couch. Their spirit is obviously residing within the body, and they can't see into the astral realm like I can. So I start attacking their astral body like I would attack their body,

My question is: would they feel it? Would I basically be like a demon or angel, or "spirit"? Able to attack and control their mind? What if they were about to sit in a chair, and I decided to sit in the chair before they did, and they sat on me. What would happen?

slowsnake 26-03-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaetmMoon
Like if someone didn't know how to astral project. I projected to their house when they are watching TV on the couch. Their spirit is obviously residing within the body, and they can't see into the astral realm like I can. So I start attacking their astral body like I would attack their body,

My question is: would they feel it? Would I basically be like a demon or angel, or "spirit"? Able to attack and control their mind? What if they were about to sit in a chair, and I decided to sit in the chair before they did, and they sat on me. What would happen?

As soon as you had the thought,a very negative thought like that,then you would be reeled back in that quick it would slam you straight back into your body.
And probably never consciously astral travel again.

There are certain laws at play when you astral travel,one is "cause no harm", its the same as earth laws,you can't spy in someone having a shower,as soon as you think it Wham,reeled back in,why would you be thinking that anyway?

You do research,go to museums and art galleries across the globe,your consciousness is micro and macro,you could go to the Vatican and your consciousness can go between the pages in books etc,but I am sure the Vatican will have the esoteric means to stop you,and send you back to bed,with a headache!

Kind Regards Billy.

TaetmMoon 27-03-2017 12:39 AM

You are sure, but you do not know.

Tobi 27-03-2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

I presume this is a technical question??
Going about wishing any form of harm on another is not the best way to navigate the Astral planes, not even the one closest to Earth. Even if it's in the form of an experiment or 'just to see what might happen'.
But I guess you asked that question out of genuine curiosity.

slowsnake 27-03-2017 02:01 AM

Quote:

You are sure, but you do not know.

You seemed to go to two extremes to get to the question,if you are sitting in a chair in the astral body,there is no body for starters,you are pure consciousness, but you are a dimension apart,so if another person sat on the chair then the person sitting on you would move,why does she move,she doesnt know you are there but her aura will feel you and the subconscious mind will suggest she move,or she might just tell herself its giving her a bad vibe.

As for being sure,but you don't know!.well nobody knows anything,that's what this forum is for,learning and helping,its for throwing questions around everyone else's head,not just your own,but I am positive that any thoughts you have that are unethical or not moral or you are going to check a bank out for a robbery next week,well it won't happen,your subconscious mind would not allow it,and it already knows what you are thinking!
I am sure more folks will come here and answer you different again.

Good Luck Billy.

astralsuzy 27-03-2017 04:36 AM

If you cut someones head off, leg or arm, they would not feel it. The person whose head was cut off or other body part, they can use their mind not to let anything harm them. A sword going through them will not do anything because they used their mind. If a persons head did get cut off the person can put their head back again by using their mind.
By doing awful things you are likely to go into a different realm. You will be with other murderers and other awful people.

Glacier Serenade 27-03-2017 04:21 PM

What a totally random thing to ask lma.o

slowsnake 28-03-2017 01:03 AM

I Agree

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
What a totally random thing to ask lma.o

I totally agree with you,but the forum is here to help others,but was an odd question!

Kind Regards Billy.

TaetmMoon 28-03-2017 01:53 AM

How is everything not already random? Ancients used to believe the meaning of life was affinity; spontaneous liking for something. This is a spontaneous interest that I have, just like every other question on this form, it all stems from curiosity. If we did not ask this question, we would never expand on what astral projection really is, and what the possibilities are.

People are questioning the morals, and are saying that this would not even be a good thing to experiment on. I do not agree. If it was possible, then it must have a purpose. If it was possible, wouldn't it be important to learn how to protect yourself from such darkness? Clearly evil exists, and to me, clearly demons exist, and if entities like you and I were able to go out and attack each other in the astral realm, wouldn't that matter? What if there are already people doing this to us?

What if you could steal ones soul, or at least their prana energy through this astral interaction? What if you could unbalance their chakras in this way?

slowsnake 28-03-2017 02:19 AM

Quote:

How is everything not already random? Ancients used to believe the meaning of life was affinity; spontaneous liking for something. This is a spontaneous interest that I have, just like every other question on this form, it all stems from curiosity. If we did not ask this question, we would never expand on what astral projection really is, and what the possibilities are.

People are questioning the morals, and are saying that this would not even be a good thing to experiment on. I do not agree. If it was possible, then it must have a purpose. If it was possible, wouldn't it be important to learn how to protect yourself from such darkness? Clearly evil exists, and to me, clearly demons exist, and if entities like you and I were able to go out and attack each other in the astral realm, wouldn't that matter? What if there are already people doing this to us?

What if you could steal ones soul, or at least their prana energy through this astral interaction? What if you could unbalance their chakras in this way?

Hello,
The problem is not what worries me,what worries me is the thread title and the words "chop someone's head off",why not " kiss them on the cheek " for instance or is that not what you wanted,
What was it that made you think that?

That's a question by the way!

Regards Billy.