Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   So a certain Twin Flame reader is now charging $10,000 an hour (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123800)

Eternal Flame 09-07-2018 11:58 PM

So a certain Twin Flame reader is now charging $10,000 an hour

I'm not allowed to talk about these people on this forum, as mods shut it down every time. So if you want to discuss it further, please PM me.

But what would you get for a $10,000 an hour skype reading about twin flames?

:icon_eek:

happyhaunts03 10-07-2018 01:31 AM

More importantly, what would someone paying $10,000 hope to receive?

selene 10-07-2018 07:46 AM

I echo happytaunt's comment. What would they hope to receive? for what it's worth, this is a rhetorical question. $10,000 an hour or a year for this kind of service is... well, perhaps my response would be cut off if I voiced my opinion.
In any case, the whole experience for me, so far, has been a lesson to trust -trust in the divine plan though, not some obscure person after my money.

moonchild89 10-07-2018 09:58 AM

His Skype cost didn't shock me quite as much as the $30,000 reading his partner is offering. Good for them. I mean, they are free to do as they feel and ppl are free to pay for it--we all have free will. I'll have to pass on it though. I hope those who do order it receive the answers they seek.

T.L.M. 10-07-2018 11:17 AM

I think anyone wanting to help anyone out that is good at giving readings should charge a fair price or even a trade. This is just ridiculous, is not love based or service to others, preys on desperate people; just sad/no/smh. Are these 2 even twin flames, haha?!

Nature Grows 10-07-2018 11:31 AM

what the fork!! who are these people you speak of? they are really taking advantage huh... who would pay that much for a reading? do people even buy it?

Lorelyen 10-07-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
I'm not allowed to talk about these people on this forum, as mods shut it down every time. So if you want to discuss it further, please PM me.

But what would you get for a $10,000 an hour skype reading about twin flames?

:icon_eek:

Cwahhh, everyone knows the more you pay for something the better you get. You'd get real value for money there. Go for it! [/sarc]

There's one born every minute!

7luminaries 10-07-2018 04:52 PM

This person should face charges, same IMO as the Televangelists who suckered folks out of retirement savings and pensions with the "promise of salvation".
As we know, the promises of the Televangelists are bunk as...

1) you exist (including as eternal consciousness) so you are loved, you are of Love, and you ARE love.
And 2) no one can walk your path nor "bribe your way".

They offered nothing. And you already have everything.
Even their affirmation that "we know you are saved" consciously disempowered and misdirected the old folks, whilst also impoverishing them.

Talk about bad karma...these are all great examples of that.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

surlalune 10-07-2018 06:37 PM

I want to know who this is...

heartsound 10-07-2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7luminaries
This person should face charges, same IMO as the Televangelists who suckered folks out of retirement savings and pensions with the "promise of salvation".
As we know, the promises of the Televangelists are bunk as...

1) you exist (including as eternal consciousness) so you are loved, you are of Love, and you ARE love.
And 2) no one can walk your path nor "bribe your way".

They offered nothing. And you already have everything.
Even their affirmation that "we know you are saved" consciously disempowered and misdirected the old folks, whilst also impoverishing them.

Talk about bad karma...these are all great examples of that.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

bad karma is right ... I see nothing spiritual in this deed