Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What happens when you die with a lack of self-love? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121624)

Dargor 28-03-2018 08:14 PM

What happens when you die with a lack of self-love?

One for the supposed afterlife experts here. Since self-love is considered important according to many NDE experiencers, does that mean if one would check out without loving himself will be punished and/or get into a lot of arguments? And are they not allowed into heaven?

Thanks in advance.

Rah nam 28-03-2018 11:20 PM

There is no such thing as punishment, perhaps self-punishment.
If you cross over in a state of confusion, then you might take some time to become clear and complete your crossing over.
Having said this, if you belief in a Heaven and Hell then I best not try to lay out the different layers after crossing over, and how you can get trapped in them. Maybe some who follow the Christen teachings can explain it to you.

Colorado 28-03-2018 11:21 PM

Self love is the most important love to each soul, first. You can not give what you don't have. God wants us love ourselves, as much as he loves us. I actually wrote a post about this not too long ago. If you do not love yourself, then you have a distorted perception of yourself.

It doesn't mean you don't get into heaven....it means your light frequency will vibrate at a much slower speed, causing you not to be able to be as successful in your spiritual endeavors here. My answer for the afterlife is, there are many levels of light or frequency, and the goal is to reach higher leaves of consciousness and light. It could mean you won't reach those highest levels in this life, and need more incarnating to do.

That would be my opinion, but one thing I've learned is that you can't really tell others what happens, because they are creating their own heaven, and spiritual growth at their own speed.

Blue Tiger 29-03-2018 12:34 AM

What happens when you die with a lack of self-love? You cross over just like everyone else does. You feel the incomparable overwhelming unconditional love that exists there. And you learn about self-love over there.

Lack of self-love is not a failing or a flaw. It is an emotional issue that makes life in the physical realm much more difficult. Once beyond the physical realm the limitations that spurred the lack of self-love become null and moot.

peteyzen 29-03-2018 06:12 PM

Concur with Blue Tiger. Also, on the Astal plane, (which is where you will go) there are helpers who will settle you in.

linen53 29-03-2018 06:32 PM

Blue Tiger said it perfectly.

We learn self love by the example we receive on the other side of the Veil.

MARDAV70 30-03-2018 01:28 AM

Yep. Blue Tiger hit it right on the head. After I had my NDE I found I nearly loathed myself for the prior 58 years of my life and didn't even realize it.