Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Learning about tf (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=100812)

Teacup 08-05-2016 11:00 AM

Learning about tf

I'm new to this twin flame thing and I was wanting to ask everyone a few things. First off how do you know when you find your tf? If you have met your tf how did you meet? Have people met their tf online?

The Taoist 08-05-2016 01:41 PM

Hello' teacup"

Now, you are asking, what is the definition of what you term as “twin flames”?

This is an action which is created within the soul, and a creation which sparks through fragmentation, and the fragmentation of a new soul which initially is one and chooses to split, in a manner of speaking, into two souls from that one which has originally been fragmented.

You will know if you meet a twin soul, as the energy levels will be of a definite nature and the intensity and familiarity will be clear.

It can feel like...for example, suddenly feeling that your left arm has finally been reconnected to your right arm and you will feel more..."Whole or integrated".

Your question about "How" you meet a twin soul has little meaning, as this relates to a very limited perception and concept.

You can meet a twin soul anywhere and at any time and in any place on this planet. And yes, you 'could' meet a twin flame online.

Although, for the most part, it is a very rare experience for a human being to meet their twin soul here in this plane of reality.

And that, many, many individuals who 'think' they have met their twin soul have in actuality, in general, simply met a member of their soul group, this being a soul family member, and this can cause great confusion.

As many individuals like to place restrictions and expectations on their mates and THIS is where many, many individuals get confused.

I hope this has helped.

In Light & Peace Taoist

MissTetley 08-05-2016 02:41 PM

Hi Teacup,
In my experience after having met several different soulmates it was when I had accepted myself and doing things for myself that I met my twin soul. My soul recognised him but I was confused as I was expecting it to follow the template of all other deep soul connections and it was totally off the scale. I had no control of my own soul after meeting my twin and what clinched it for me was seeing a blue orb floating in the air in front of his eyes the last time I looked in the direction of his eyes.
Talking to him once the connection was made was impossible. It was like trying to have a conversation while holding onto an electric fence. The vibration was frying my brain.
We met after I'd come out of a difficult and controlling relationship six months earlier and decided to create a group to go places with which was fulfilling to me as I no longer needed or wanted a partner.
He was one of the people who joined the group I created.
I'm much older than most people here with a long life experience and many relationships, several of which have been soulmates and two I've recognised as having past lives with.
My soulmates have helped me by being kind and by being horrible. The feeling from them was intense, very intense but nowhere near the scale of my twin soul. I was always able to spend time in their presence and hold conversations.
I wouldn't long for this if you are someone who hasn't yet met theirs. If you have then you'll know.
You don't wake up in a different dimension and not know it but to everyone else everything seems the same as usual so it's no use asking them about this new place you've been transported to. They won't see it but they'll see you and think it's your imagination and at times you might be tempted to believe them. It's also not easy for those who have found themselves in that new place. It can be head wrecking to say the least.