Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Moldavite question (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120007)

ralphmiguelchan 15-01-2018 06:11 PM

Moldavite question

I've been using moldavite for 2 weeks now, and it seems that when i use it alone it makes me ungrounded, if i wear hematite will it affect the power of moldavite? Will moldavite be able to help me with transformation even if i am wearing a grounding stone such as hematite? Thanks 😊

Mysticvic 18-01-2018 12:09 PM

ABSOLUTELY!! They say many cant handle the stones power and encourage you to keep a grounding stone with you also!

Lynn 18-01-2018 05:35 PM

Hello

I am so one that can not handle the energy of the stone at all. Yet for my husband it is his go to stone.

Its not so much grounding for me its the energy of it that just does not resonate with me. Its too strong.

What my husband finds works well with it is Tigers Eye.

Lynn

StrandedSnowMonkey 21-01-2018 01:13 PM

Perhaps keep the grounding stone with you, and then work with the Moldavite for short periods, which you can build up gradually.

Bubbles 05-02-2018 05:13 PM

I used to pair moldavite with a big alamandine garnet sphere. it really did the 'trick'. moldavite is a 'get out of bed don't you see how many things you have to do go go' crystal (tektite). if eg. you don't have money that can help you progress,,, you will be frustrated. you can see things that you need to do and if you can't do it and be stuck, moldavite will make it worse for you, as the word 'stuck' and moldavite are on opposite lines.

snow white 22-04-2018 05:36 AM

Im keeping selenite with me always.. just in case bad thought comes. Pairing moldavite with labradorite now after i saw a youtube video that it can expedite manifestations. Just starting the journey tho.

HelperBee 23-04-2018 08:22 PM

Moldavite being off-world stone of origin, can cause [some] people to become a bit of an etheric beacon[green glow] seen in 4d.. so to speak[me]!
in my first few years of intense waking. I got affected by it on a few levels..
some I wasn't ready for yet..soo
I threw my 30$ piece of moldavite in the lake like Excalibur! lol
Now a days, years later. I wear another piece sometimes.
and not the ill effects like before.. I can utilize it now in a great way!
but grounding stones will slow and stabilize your body from trying to reach the higher vibration of moldavite,,
after a while all stones start to draw energy if worn to long
[days for some weeks/months for others]..imo

black tourmaline, moqui marbles, black spinel, hematite,Shungite, Hypersthene ,Jet, black onyx,Kyanite ,are some good grounders..to pair.

if u want lift off- herkimer diamond+ azeztulite+moldavite=BOOM!:D

FruitLoop 27-04-2018 06:20 PM

Moldavite is an odd one, it doesn't really seem to resonate with me (regardless of my energy levels). The most successful outcome for me was when I paired it with red jasper for a short meditation.

euphorie 12-05-2018 04:36 PM

I agree with FruitLoop. I haven't found a moldavite that resonated with me and I just don't feel the intensity people speak of.