Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   In Loving memory for all love ones on their day of parting xoxoxoxooxoxoxo (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21112)

Smiler 22-08-2011 01:24 PM

In Loving memory for all love ones on their day of parting xoxoxoxooxoxoxo

In loving memory of my Dad :hug: who died 15 yrs ago today .

What a wise soul ~ little did we know how far advanced you were in so many areas common today... time reveals all truths . xoxoxox
Thank you for your guidance and love :hug2:

:smile: xoxoxo

Tiss 22-08-2011 01:34 PM

My prayer goes out to him, you, and your family. :hug:

TISS

Smiler 22-08-2011 01:39 PM

:hug: awww Thanks tiss .. Xox

BlueSky 22-08-2011 01:46 PM

My laborador retriever......Chad.

mac 22-08-2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiler
In loving memory of my Dad :hug: who died 15 yrs ago today .

What a wise soul ~ little did we know how far advanced you were in so many areas common today... time reveals all truths . xoxoxox
Thank you for your guidance and love :hug2:

:smile: xoxoxo

He'll be thinking of you and sending his love in much the same way while enjoying your thoughts and love.

It's a two-way street, don't forget. :smile:

Smiler 22-08-2011 09:25 PM

BiG Thanks Mac ... I never looked at it that way.xo :smile:

quote: He'll be thinking of you and sending his love in much the same way while enjoying your thoughts and love.

mac 23-08-2011 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiler
BiG Thanks Mac ... I never looked at it that way.xo :smile:

quote: He'll be thinking of you and sending his love in much the same way while enjoying your thoughts and love.

It was my privilege.... :smile:

BlueSky 23-08-2011 01:18 AM

Sorry smiler I thought it was a thread for all to share memories of past loved ones....................oops

James

Smiler 23-08-2011 08:59 AM

Hi Shaman it certainly is a shared thread for every-one who wishes to express their love ones ~ no oophs required.

Healing thoughts and may happy memories be yours with your chad.

I am sorry there are so many things happening in my physical life currently at the same time ~ I am sorry you felt that you made a mistake posting ..as you didn't .. its for any-one if they choose.

Sorry I did not reply sooner...I was absorbed ~ trying to problem solve...some serious things happening personally to others I know physically...and lots of sadness.

Sadly I only remembered my dad on the eve of this post because a friend rang ( I felt dreadful ) And The warmth of SF cheered me up .

No offense intended James.

Debra

NightSpirit 23-08-2011 09:29 AM

In loving memory of my son, Colin (13/8/78) as in all those who have lost :hug3: